My Trailers 2.0.6 (BETA) (1 Viewer)

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Yes - I'm aware of this issue (it was actually mentioned some months ago). Workaround is to run mediaportal as administrator.
    Online Video uses the HybridDSP libary to start a webserver, maybe i take that route or write a lighter proxy that doesn't use HttpListener.

mydexterid

Portal Member
    March 14, 2010
    Workaround to run MediaPortal as admin already failed for me (I tried it before) because then remote commands could not be received (but trailers were playable). So i went coding and integrated HybridDSP in the MyTrailers and fixed few extra glitches.

Issue 36 - mytrailers - Windows Vista/7 VideoProxy Fix - Project Hosting on Google Code

I just downloaded the latest version (22 March) and I still always get the: "Unable to play: *.mov" error. Is this because I'm not running mediaportal as admin user? Your patch has fixed this? When will be a new binary created with this patch included?

mydexterid

Portal Member
    March 14, 2010
    Yep, In my case I did. I have QT lite as well.

Ok, I'll give it a try.

Yep, In my case I did. I have QT lite as well.

Ok, I'll give it a try.

Hey, you were right. It works now. :)

The only drawback I noticed that sometimes the trailer stops right after some seconds, than plays again, stops, etc...
    I assume this is because it has not finished downloading it, has it? Wouldn't it be appropriate to show the download progress to the user somehow? Maybe on the timeline with some other color or something.

Schaeklovic

Portal Pro
    March 27, 2008
    Braunschweig
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: My Trailers 2.0.6 (BETA)

I checked this plugin today - but there is no skin for "Blue 4:3"... Any possibilities to get it running under MP RC2 (4:3)??

edterbak

Portal Pro
    March 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Re: AW: Re: My Trailers 2.0.6 (BETA)

Yep, In my case I did.
    Can you please tell us which version you use? (Date and size)

sure.
    this is the version I keep on my HD.
    filename: quicktime_directshow_source_filter_1.7.0.19
    date last modified: 25-8-2009 (this is probably the download date...)

am i allowed to upload it here? its a 1.3mb exe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom