Myfilms Doesnt Launch Movies with MP1.0 RC1 (1 Viewer)

Launch Movies Working for you

• Total voters

geov

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 1, 2006
    Cape Town
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Hi again,

Still trying to get this working have tried a phew things but still no joy, sorry to be asking for more help but really am stuck!
    Your XML-file shows the following path <LocationSideA>D:\Films\Balls Of Fury</LocationSideA>, is this where your Movie-Files are located, as seen from your MediaPortal-PC? If it is, try changing the config in MyFilms to point to "D:\Films"...
    Are your movie a dvd copy or an avi file ? In tha last case try to put the fullname of your movie filename for ex D:\Films\Balls Of Fury.avi

Yes I agree, thats why I asked....but I was not sure if this is the actual movie-file or if he created a different directory for every movie-file :) I need to see his MyMovies2 config...because I think the problem could be a combination between the "MyMovies2" and "MYFilms" config that dont match up..... expecially as he is configuring MyMovies2 from anothe network-PC.....while he is configuring MyFilms from his MediaPortal-PC...so the directory paths could be different....

Adonis001

September 16, 2005
    Hello,

I Use MP RC2 + LAST SVN + XFACE 1.6 + MYFILMS 4.5 SVN

It seem to be an Xface skin problem.

when i switch to default MP skin movies can be played.

I try to install xface again => My movie play files.
    But when i delete CACHE directory => My movie can't play videos files anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello all, Recently I have been having a few problems importing movies to Moving Pictures using the IMDB+ plugin (missing fields) so I have decided to have a go at creating an XML based on the XBMC Local xml. This has not been tested with multi languages and it has been configured for my personal collection. I'm hoping it will work...
    Hello all, Recently I have been having a few problems importing movies to Moving Pictures using the IMDB+ plugin (missing fields)...
    Hello all, Recently I have been having a few problems importing movies to Moving Pictures using the IMDB+ plugin (missing fields)...
    Replies
    Views
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5201] - Fix MPC-HC...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested [2024-03-03 18:26:58,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: TV service found. Checking status... [2024-03-03 18:26:58,263] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: TV service is in status Running - proceeding...
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested...
    MediaPortal 1.33 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal. We have just released MediaPortal 1.33 - Springtime / 20th Anniversary...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom