MyFilms & MP 1.4 (2 Viewers)

rickyman

Portal Pro
February 5, 2008
when i install MP 1.4, myfilm is not there anymore. is there anyway it will shows up again?

thanks

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    There are some compatibility issues that need to be addressed rickyman - so you will need a new version for MP 1.4. Guzzi is aware of it and hopefully will get time to do it soon ;)

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    As soon as I found the time to upgrade my environment to MP1.4, I will release MP1.4 compatible version.
    Most probably, it will not only add compatibility, but also a lot of added features since last release - there is some imho really nice stuff in there :)

exe222

Portal Pro
    August 22, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I'm also looking forward to the new version which is 1.4 compatible. Can you give us a rough date?

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    Well, I got the 1.4 compatibility and installer already done, but as within the last months, there is several grabber scripts broken and there is some bugs that need to be fixed first. Once I am clear about the scope to be done, I can tell more - but we're actively working on it ;-)

u28151

Portal Pro
    March 24, 2005
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Well, I got the 1.4 compatibility and installer already done, but as within the last months, there is several grabber scripts broken and there is some bugs that need to be fixed first. Once I am clear about the scope to be done, I can tell more - but we're actively working on it ;-)

Hi Guzzi

Really eager to know when the version for 1.4.x is ready for us out here? :)

Goadlover

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 10, 2010
    Leeds, West Yorkshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Glad to read above that the 1.4 version is in progress. Looking forward to it's release. Keep up the great work on this fantastic plug-in. Many thanks (y)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thank for your reply. I just happened to need to add another movie into that folder, when I did that, MovPictures automatically picked up the other movie.
    Thank for your reply. I just happened to need to add another movie into that folder, when I did that, MovPictures automatically...
    I added 3 movies, out of the 3 it picked up 2 and imported. I restarted MP multiple times but it still wouldn't pick it up. Added 2...
    Replies
    Views
    Decided to try installing x64 v1.33 after seeing this post. I had x86 1.32 installed. Installed x64 first without deleting the x86 version to check it was working. Then deleted x86 version. Then reinstalled x64 as it didn't like it. Anyway streamedMP is working perfectly for me.
    Decided to try installing x64 v1.33 after seeing this post. I had x86 1.32 installed. Installed x64 first without deleting the x86...
    Not for me... So, I've uninstalled MP (full cleanup), then I've installed MP x64 1.33 only. But, when I've tried to install...
    Replies
    Views
    MP2.5 has the latest OnlineVideo version. But as it was stated, that error will be possibly fixed in a future version, it will have the same problem as you face now.
    MP2.5 has the latest OnlineVideo version. But as it was stated, that error will be possibly fixed in a future version, it will have...
    The iPlayer link in Onlinevideos is only showing the last program in the series. For example 'The Traitors' only shows the final...
    Replies
    Views
    I have not seen that one but it is possible that after installing the 1.32 x86 version that I scanned and tested TV before installing the x64, but not sure it that would make any difference! I am currently testing an improved version but at this point it is still not clear how or when a fixed x64 version will be available.
    I have not seen that one but it is possible that after installing the 1.32 x86 version that I scanned and tested TV before...
    Windows 11 23h2 1) MP 1.32 Final x64 Fresh install does not work and fails during the install "MySQL Start Service Exception". The...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi CyberSimion Have now got MP 1.31 working ok Stopped Network Adaptor waking computer (Computer now not waking from sleep other than to record scheduled programs) Activated Power Scheduler and ticked all boxes under EPG tag (XmLTv guide now downloaded and installed as scheduled) I think my problem with MP 1.32 install re scheduled...
    Hi CyberSimion Have now got MP 1.31 working ok Stopped Network Adaptor waking computer (Computer now not waking from sleep other...
    I have just installed MP 2.4 I have set up for ICE TV XMTV guide Followed all instructions for set up ( as for MP 1 ) Guide...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom