MyMovies 4 (1 Viewer)

skeal

Portal Pro
October 21, 2007
Near Munich
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: MyMovies 4

Would be great with MyMovies .. using it centralised on whs2011 with enough points for high-quality data (backdrops etc.)

rickyman

Portal Pro
February 5, 2008
i also have the same problem. i cannot get "titles.xml " to work with myfilms plugin. can u please help me?

thank

Attachments

• Titles.xml
    8.2 MB

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    I tested with attached Titles.xml - and it does recognize the movies. But it seems, there is no "full media path" in that xml - so MyFilms only sees the "directory" of the respective movie.
    What sort of movies do you have? Is that iso files, DVD/BR folders? Offline media?

rickyman

Portal Pro
    February 5, 2008
    it is mkv files.

i have a question about myfilm also. i dont why when i try to play mkv file in myfilm. it tells me to put the disc in. i am wondering how do i fix it? also i cannot get myfilm to have boxset.

all my mkv files in in the network pc. :)

i have harrypotter, star trek, star wars, transfromer and x-men, xfiles and etc that is boxset.

Last edited:

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    it is mkv files.

i have a question about myfilm also. i dont why when i try to play mkv file in myfilm. it tells me to put the disc in. i am wondering how do i fix it?
    Same issue as above rickyman - if your database xml does not contain the paths to the source files, then MyFilms will popup and ask you where it is. You CAN tell MyFilms to search for movie source in your network PC path (Setup > General Tab > Movie Playback Configuration). However I think it might be more important to figure out why your Titles.xml does not contain the paths to your films. Normally MyMovies does store the source path in Titles.xml in the Disks LocationSideA field.
    also i cannot get myfilm to have boxset.
    i have harrypotter, star trek, star wars, transfromer and x-men, xfiles and etc that is boxset.
    See Box Sets, Series, Groups in the Wiki. If none of those methods work for you, report the specific issues. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as Administrator, and the Administrator do not have yet logged in on the UNC \\192.168.222.247\Public even if the normal user on the PC have done it. So to fix it on the Win 11 HTPC: Created a shortcut to...
    OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as...
    Hi! I was running MP1.33 x64 and I was fine and happy since many years, then the hard drive on the HTPC died. But I was able to...
    Replies
    Views
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
    Replies
    Views
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is completey broken with NET4 and NET6 :( Neither an existing profile can be selected nor a new one can be created.
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is...
    Description: Hi there. First of all, I appreciate all the effort in MediaPortal 2 release 2.5 - visible changes look great (eg...
    Replies
    Views
    So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because the movie list is splitted into chunks of a specified size and responses for each chunk are concentrated into the result list :) private async Task<string> GenerateResponseWithGPT(string searchQuery...
    So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because...
    Hi, I'm planning to write a plugin for MediaPortal 2, that supports users to find the right media items with help of AI...
    Replies
    Views
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested [2024-03-03 18:26:58,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: TV service found. Checking status... [2024-03-03 18:26:58,263] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: TV service is in status Running - proceeding...
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested...
    MediaPortal 1.33 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal. We have just released MediaPortal 1.33 - Springtime / 20th Anniversary...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom