MyMusicVideos Plugin (Yahoo Launch Videos) (1 Viewer)

iigruntii

October 12, 2006
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Color Adjustment

What codec does this thing use anyway? I want to adjust the brightness and contrast because it is coming in way to dark. Any ideas?

chrisonline

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 17, 2007
    Tirol/Wörgl
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Have made a favourite list and playing one and one song works, but when choosing "Play all" MP hangs and I need to reboot to get it back on track..

Is this a known bug? If not I can post som log files if needed.

I have the same "bug" ! After "Play all" MP hangs...

I have another problem when i watch videos in the playlist!
    The first video plays and the others dont play ?!?!

After the first i get only a blank screen and MP hangs up...
    Only shut down solve the problem...

The MediaPortal.exe are shown in the task explorer between 80 and 100 % !?!?

Bresy

Portal Member
    October 3, 2007
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    Please Help The Music Video Plays fine as I can hear it but I cannot see it all I get is a Black Screen . Anyone know whats wrong?

pvanden

October 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Please Help The Music Video Plays fine as I can hear it but I cannot see it all I get is a Black Screen . Anyone know whats wrong?

I have the same problem... But this only happens when i play more than one song. If i search and play a single song the video is fine. But when i make a playlist or play the "newest" or "Most played" - the music plays and a the screen is black.
    If i right click and click back the MP BasicMenu screen is interlaced and crashed until i stop the video. Then everything is back to normal.

Im running MP on a 1,3Ghz, 512mb ram, S3g grafik adapter, Laptop...

I tryed Chrisonlines answer: Set the TV as the Primary screen. But my laptop won't let me!

But ithe video shows, when I Streatch the Desktop to the tv. But then the video is on the Primary screen and not on the TV...

chrisonline

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 17, 2007
    Tirol/Wörgl
    Home Country
    Austria Austria

I have the same problem... But this only happens when i play more than one song. If i search and play a single song the video is fine. But when i make a playlist or play the "newest" or "Most played" - the music plays and a the screen is black.
    If i right click and click back the MP BasicMenu screen is interlaced and crashed until i stop the video. Then everything is back to normal.

Im running MP on a 1,3Ghz, 512mb ram, S3g grafik adapter, Laptop...

I tryed Chrisonlines answer: Set the TV as the Primary screen. But my laptop won't let me!

But ithe video shows, when I Streatch the Desktop to the tv. But then the video is on the Primary screen and not on the TV...

On my second display i see no video only on the PRIMARY display.
    And the primary display is my tv.

When i watch tv i have on the primary display a better picture...
    So i think it is alsways better to set the TV to the primary display.

------

Is this Plugin unsupported or does it support anyone?

pvanden

October 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I would like to make my tv the primary display but the SIS driver on my "old" laptop wont do that!:( Well maby i have to upgrade to a newer laptop... Thanks for the reply...

mbu10

Portal Pro
    March 20, 2007
    well the entire plugin is working for me
    all cool
    well apart from one little bit
    add videos to a playlist great
    then i want to save
    it says it saves
    but when i try and go to myplay list it does not let me highlight it
    so unable to select any play list while in my music video
    thanks for any help guys

iamborg

September 20, 2007
    I have exactly the same problem since last week or so. Music plays, but video is black when I try to play an entire playlist, or a video that is a result of a search.
    When I use 'new on yahoo' or 'most wanted', the video actually plays.
    Is it possible that Yahoo changed something on their side?
    I just turned on my PC after a week holiday. It worked the day before I left, now I have the 'black video' problem. No changes on my side, only one display.

P.

I have done some more tests, and a rollback to MP 0.2.2, and the problem only occurs in the release version of MP 0.2.3.0. The only difference I can see in the plugin, is an extra choice for bandwidth: in the more recent versions 512kb was added.

I hope someone can look into this as this plugin is one of those I use most.

P.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom