New Release - Streamed MP v0.4.298 (1 Viewer)

akajester

Portal Pro
October 13, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Finally got my htpc resolution set to 1366x768 running StreamMP looks simply stunning on my 7.5ft wide screen. Thanks everyone for your help!

losttown

Community Skin Designer
January 7, 2008
Control-imange-border?(bordertexture)

Hi !
I have only small maybe stupid question: Is baodertexture for control "image" in MP skin engine supported? i can't find anything in forum and i never had the nerve to ask before.

Thanks ahead... Losttown

dir

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 30, 2006
    Home Country
    Afghanistan Afghanistan
    Ok, I too have found this "skin is outdated" thing after installing things. Could the first post of this thread be updated to explain this? (If this has been something that's required thousands of users to ask the same question thousands of times, and have it answered thousands of times, just update the 1st post and/or release a minor update. You'll save hours and hours of time having to deal with these repetitive questions and make the newer users a hell of a lot happier and less frustrated.)

my particular problem is the one where I'm running 1.0.0.0 and the skin's version is 1.0.0.0.

Interestingly enough, the mediaportal log file shows that the version of MP is 1.0.0.22449 (or 1.0.0.24422 or something like that). Perhaps there's some patchy updatey thing I installed that updated the version and now it's throwing the skin version checking off. I tried changing resources.xml to be the same number, but it didn't help.

Slurm

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 16, 2006
    Graz
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Ok, I too have found this "skin is outdated" thing after installing things. Could the first post of this thread be updated to explain this? (If this has been something that's required thousands of users to ask the same question thousands of times, and have it answered thousands of times, just update the 1st post and/or release a minor update. You'll save hours and hours of time having to deal with these repetitive questions and make the newer users a hell of a lot happier and less frustrated.)

my particular problem is the one where I'm running 1.0.0.0 and the skin's version is 1.0.0.0.

Interestingly enough, the mediaportal log file shows that the version of MP is 1.0.0.22449 (or 1.0.0.24422 or something like that). Perhaps there's some patchy updatey thing I installed that updated the version and now it's throwing the skin version checking off. I tried changing resources.xml to be the same number, but it didn't help.

Take a look at MP Configuration -> General -> Skin and update references.xml to the same Version that's there for Blue3.

andijegg

Portal Pro
    December 9, 2008
    Rosenheim
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi @ all,

I use streamdMP together with For the Record, and it works great. The only thing i issued is that the layout of the 4TR Screenfiles are different the normal Screenfiles...

Cause this there are a few old layout bugs or in one case (image 3) an old layout.

Can you change this for the next version? That would be great!!!

Btw. you Guys do a really great work!!!!

Attachments

• 15-07-20.png
      15-07-20.png
      630.6 KB
    • 15-07-41.jpg
      15-07-41.jpg
      97.8 KB
    • 15-07-59.jpg
      15-07-59.jpg
      122.7 KB

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Does anybody know how to show the timeline while do a next chapter/prev chapter like normal skip forward / skip backward?

Henkske

Portal Member
    February 3, 2009
    I think this question is asked 100 times before so im sorry. How can you make streamed MP + Moving pictures like this:

movingpics_filmstrip.jpg

Thanx in advantage

spuck

Community Skin Designer
    April 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    You just have to choose default layout in the setup. (and change the view to filmstrip, u can do this in the side menu or through the context menu)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom