Germany Germany
    No problem :) That can be happend :)

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Guess it got "lost in translation". I think azzuro would like this idea to stay alive and evolve :)
    @Developers / @Designers
    This plugin or similar can be added in future MP for display notification ?

example :
    - DRR change notification , no needed to have big dialog text (as Titan skins)
    - Recording notification " REC start - Channel XX - Program "

Have skin related to plugin for show history of the 10 last recent events. + setting ( times of notifications / ... )

@GetWell : you don't want continue your plugin developement ?

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    Yes, sorry, few times i write, such as i speak, but in english, many words (or expression are missing )
    thanks @Spragleknas for explain what i mean.

@Edalex : for me this is not useless, if you look over all device Android / Iphone all were no mouse is used, with a limited aera for make what you want.
    lot of it have an notification bar. and is more userfriendly than a big popup with few words.

i hope designer & develloper want working with it for add more skin function to MP

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Yeah, it was just a joke. I liked this plugin very much and used it for a long time and even shipped it with my plugin to let its users see NB notifications. YOu even could see my patch in related topic in the bottom :)
    There is no problem to update it for current mp release but I always thought it need some improvement skin mockup. Maybe bar shoulf be right at the up of the screen like in android as you say

Shukuyen

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 8, 2008
    Lake of Constance
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Also wouldn't something like that make sense as a core plugin with API for plugin developers to post their notifications to? It sounds like such a basic and must-have functionality, like the dialogs that are already there but not that intrusive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom