[Plugin] DVDArt - All artwork for MovingPictures, MyFilms, TVSeries, Music & more!!! (4 Viewers)

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Sorry to say - but still buggy :(
    Just startet the importer to import CD covers for my albums.
    And this is what happens:
    Importer starts, I have a blue download icon in front of the first album - and that´s it...

DVDArt Music Importer.JPG

The respective folders exist in ....\thumbs\music - so that should not be the problem ;)
    Any idea?

sweborn

Extension Designer
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Sorry to say - but still buggy :(
    Just startet the importer to import CD covers for my albums.
    And this is what happens:
    Importer starts, I have a blue download icon in front of the first album - and that´s it...

View attachment 144518

The respective folders exist in ....\thumbs\music - so that should not be the problem ;)
    Any idea?

I have the same problem. But my stop importing when it reaches MyVideos db. It only imports art for MovingPictures.

dvdart.png

Last edited:

sweborn

Extension Designer
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    @catavolt, @ysmp. If the finds the MyVideos database (VideoDatabaseV5.db3), it will automatically import the movies, similar to what it does for MovingPictures and MyFilms. No extra setup is required.
    And the string in MyVideos for referencing? <texture mask="cd_mask.png">..\..\..\thumbs\MovingPictures\DVDArt\FullSize\#MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.imdb_id.png</texture> does NOT work of course - pls give me the correct string ;)

This one should work
    Code:
    <texture mask="cd_mask.png">..\..\..\Thumbs\MovingPictures\DVDArt\FullSize\#(string.trim(#imdbnumber)).png</texture>
    ;)

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Nice try - but not working.
    MyVideos does not reference to IMdb numbers but movie names ;)
    Therefore just downloading the movie covers/dvd art etc. for MyVideos is not enough - to display them, there must be the respective logic implemented into the plugin ;)

sweborn

Extension Designer
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Nice try - but not working.
    MyVideos does not reference to IMdb numbers but movie names ;)
    Therefore just downloading the movie covers/dvd art etc. for MyVideos is not enough - to display them, there must be the respective logic implemented into the plugin ;)

It is working for me. My VideoDatabaseV5.db3 is populated with the movie IMDB number. I think displaying the downloaded art has nothing to do with DVDArt.

myvideosdb.png

tony3ridge

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    @m3rcury , why does the plugin not pick up all DVD covers during scrape?, it only finds missing DVD covers when I select refresh from online, this is a pain as I have several hundred missing

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    @m3rcury , why does the plugin not pick up all DVD covers during scrape?, it only finds missing DVD covers when I select refresh from online, this is a pain as I have several hundred missing

Same for ClearArt and ClearLogo

@tony3ridge, @fischy667, what do you mean only picks up missing. If you go on a movie in the Movies with Artwork tab and click Refresh from on-line, it will download all artwork and then you have to choose which ones to apply. If on the other hand you want to download all the missing artwork, you need to go to the Movies Missing Artwork tab and select Rescan ALL missing or select a number of movies from the list and select Send to importer. If artwork is found, and it is missing for the movie, the plugin will download it.

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    @catavolt, @ysmp. If the finds the MyVideos database (VideoDatabaseV5.db3), it will automatically import the movies, similar to what it does for MovingPictures and MyFilms. No extra setup is required.
    And the string in MyVideos for referencing? <texture mask="cd_mask.png">..\..\..\thumbs\MovingPictures\DVDArt\FullSize\#MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.imdb_id.png</texture> does NOT work of course - pls give me the correct string ;)

This one should work
    Code:
    <texture mask="cd_mask.png">..\..\..\Thumbs\MovingPictures\DVDArt\FullSize\#(string.trim(#imdbnumber)).png</texture>
    ;)

Adding to what @sweborn provided you can use the following to avoid issues with the path:
    Code:
    <texture mask="cd_mask.png">#MovingPictures.DVDArt\#(string.trim(#imdbnumber)).png</texture>

All exported properties can be found in the wiki page here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom