Plugin for Spotify (2 Viewers)

peterbird

Portal Member
November 15, 2006
Alpha 2 released:

maxx_nantes and peterbird: Am I correct in assuming that what you are asking for is to be able to define your own music library, sort of like a playlist with albums and artists, and then use that for browsing MovingPictures style? Is there anything similar to this but for music already?

Yes, your own music library. Either one just for spotify. Or maybe even better integrated with your media portal music library for your local files. I am not aware about something similar music related.

maxx_nantes

Portal Pro
October 5, 2009
as spotify's latest version offers the possibility to read local mp3 files, maybe it would make it easier to play local files.
maybe you can also take a look at "my music videos" plugin which make it possible to manage a music video collection. Its configuration tool could be used as a model

chrik

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Great software, but can, t seem to see the artist when playing a track. Only title is displayed.

I also got the problem with som playlists not showing any titles at all and they are not empty.

Are there a new thread since it is a month since the last post?????

Looking forward to the next versions :)

Thanks to the developer!

Johan

Portal Pro
    April 19, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I am having some problems with white noise in the tracks. I occurs randomly but usually in the first 30 seconds of a track and then it usualli disappears.
    The white noise can last for 0,5 seconds up to several seconds.

I changed prefered bitrate from 320 to 96 and I still have white noise but not as much as when I run at 320.
    I don't have this problem with the normal spotify client.

Anyone else who have had these problems?

It is a bit annoying and makes the plugin kind of useless for me :(

accolon

Portal Member
    March 23, 2007
    This is really a nice plugin! I haven't been using MP for some time since it hasen't been really stable for me. But I just reinstalled it and also discovered this plugin!

Keep up the good work. Is there any help u need??

Johan

Portal Pro
    April 19, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    It is not working very good for me. As described above I get a lot of white noise in the tracks.
    Not sure why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom