[Plugin] MPCleaner - Deletes images from your thumbs folder that are no longer in use (5 Viewers)

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    I have problem with MPCleaner 1.1.0.8.

It deletes my ClearLogos even the serieses are in the databases.

Code:
    2013-05-08 02:03:07.521509 [Info.][(20)]: MPCleaner: processing C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\TVSeries\ClearLogo\Thumbs - complete. Images deleted to trash: 63

Log, databases and picture are attached. In the ppicture you see the trash, the dvdart-database and the TV-Series database. As example "White Collar" is marked in every window.

Thanks for help.

I'm using MPCleaner 1.1.0.8, DVDArt 1.0.1.1 and MP-TVSeries 3.4.2.2018.

fischy667, thanks for reporting this. There is a bug in the code :(. Will upload a new version soon.

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    MPCleaner v1.1.0.9 released. This version fixes issue reported by fischy667.

You can download plugin from here.

Regards

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    MPCleaner v1.1.0.10 has just been released. This version is compatible with MediaPortal v1.4.0.

Regards

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    MPCleaner v1.1.0.11 has just been released. This version house-keeps Picture thumbs as well. To enable option, go to MediaPortal Plugin Configuration.

Regards

volumia

Portal Pro
    November 23, 2011
    whereever my feet take me...
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi m3rcury. The cleanup always worked like a charm until I recently addes the French series Caïn (thetvdb 263005). The artwork just gets deleted at every run. Is this because of the naming or something else? I'm not getting any errors or anything like that by the way and the serie episodes are in the database as they should be.

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Hi m3rcury. The cleanup always worked like a charm until I recently addes the French series Caïn (thetvdb 263005). The artwork just gets deleted at every run. Is this because of the naming or something else? I'm not getting any errors or anything like that by the way and the serie episodes are in the database as they should be.

volumia, most probably, there is something which is not catered for due to naming. Can you PM me and attach your TVSeries database so I have a look.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom