[confirm] Screens go blank for 1 sec after entering Radio/TV (possible filter problem?) (1 Viewer)

Zuzler

Portal Pro
May 18, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi everybody,

this one happens always. But it doesn't happen on every installation. I remember one setup from around one year ago which didn't have this problem. (not to be confused with my other "freeze screen" bugreport, in which MP changes to the main screen)

The issue:
After MP hast started I want to enter TV or Radio. Works fine. Since I am running a multi monitor setup, my two "workscreens" go black/blank for around 1 second. Everything is back to normal after that. MP is still on its assigned monitor. After this second, AC3Filter has started which you can see in the tray next to the clock. The AC3Filter icon is now there.

When changed to LAV Filter, this problem does not appear. But LAV doesn't give me the option for a crossover setting (i.e. bass redirection)

I assume it has something to do with the initial rendering of the audio/video stream. Is there a way to suppress this black screen?

I've attached a short log in which I've started MP, went to radio. The screens went blank, came back alive after 1 sec and radio started playing. The screens do not go blank as in "looking for signal" but just black.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom