Smp editor crashing (1 Viewer)

D

Domoril

I use all of them in the latest version.
Is it usefull to disable them for testing?

D

Domoril

Good and Bad News.
I just uninstalled the Maya Skin and now it works!
Could there be any compatibility problem?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Domoril, your logs show you are using Avalon skin and not StreamedMP. Im a bit puzzled why you are using StreamedMP basichome editor with Avalon skin enabled.

Make sure you select StreamedMP skin, press OK to save and then re-open Configuration.

Im not sure if there is any incompatibility with other skins unless they installed incompatible plugins.

D

Domoril

I used that skin, because i couldn't customize my StreamedMP skin. When i set StreamedMP as my skin, the problems appeared.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    If you re-install Maya does the problem re-appear? It would be good to confirm this is the cause so we can figure it out.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I just installed Maya, I chose not to install any of the plugins that come with it...and I had no problems.

Did you select to install the plugins with Maya? Maybe some incompatibility with older versions.

nl62544

Portal Member
    September 20, 2011
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Yes I just checked again and it is not there. I did a screen dump but as a new user to the forum and dont know how to upload the file.

Trevor,

I did press User Config files like you asked and it opens C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal. But no user usermenuprofile.xml there as well.

Just to be sure that I am not mistaken i did a dir usermenuprofile.xml /s. The outcome: I have NO usermenuprofile.xml anywhere. Only 1 usermenuprofile.bak.xml located in C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\StreamedMP.

I am sorry I cant be of more help.

I have exactly the same error message as Domoril. Immediately crash of Windows and the same message when I enter MP Config.

maurilloh

Portal Member
    May 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi,

I've the same error of nl62544 and Domoril too.

I don't know if can help and if can be the cause but this error came out the first time when i've changed the filter menu in movingpicture.

I'm running MP 1.2 final release with StreamedMP Vers. 1.7.1

SMPEditor version: 1.7.1.2953

I've attched also the xml and two screenshots

Attachments

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      46.8 KB
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      24.6 KB
    • usermenuprofile.xml
      15.9 KB