Streamed MP v1.2.1 Stable [24 July 2010] [Supports MP 1.1.0] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragy

Portal Pro
April 27, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
One more thing.. The small menu is not right in the OnlineVideo's plugin. It display's the big menu without any content (except for the progress bar). Also I like to see a background when paused.

I made a fix for users who use the small menu. mytvFullscreen.xml should be fine for users who don't use small menu too, but the onlinevideo's menu won't.. In some way this is not working for the background:
string.equals(#StreamedMP.fullVideoOSD,true)

I hope you can fix the OnlineVideo's osd :)

Attachments

• mytvFullScreen.xml
    11.4 KB
  • myonlinevideosFullScreen.xml
    8.9 KB

Henkie Flits

Portal Pro
November 1, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Dragy, nice job on the weather screen, it looks much better, neatly alligned!:D

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    One more thing.. The small menu is not right in the OnlineVideo's plugin. It display's the big menu without any content (except for the progress bar). Also I like to see a background when paused.

I made a fix for users who use the small menu. mytvFullscreen.xml should be fine for users who don't use small menu too, but the onlinevideo's menu won't.. In some way this is not working for the background:
    string.equals(#StreamedMP.fullVideoOSD,true)

I hope you can fix the OnlineVideo's osd :)
    Thanks Dragy, I will take a look at this.

Dragy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I forgot one more thing at the weather screen. The sat and sunclock images were still on the right. Now they are centered and bigger :)
    I updated the latest SVN version of myweather.xml (where you changed the temperature positions)

And the time dissapears when viewing the sat and sunclock images? I don't know how to fix that.

//edit
    I changed the weather frame (weatherframe.png) to it's normal resolution. I also had to change some positions again..
    I hope you like it :)

Attachments

• weatherframe.png
      weatherframe.png
      9.3 KB
    • myweather.xml
      30.1 KB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    And the time dissapears when viewing the sat and sunclock images? I don't know how to fix that.

Was the controlID assigned to the time control, not sure why though it was being cleared.

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I forgot one more thing at the weather screen. The sat and sunclock images were still on the right. Now they are centered and bigger :)
    I updated the latest SVN version of myweather.xml (where you changed the temperature positions)

//edit
    I changed the weather frame (weatherframe.png) to it's normal resolution. I also had to change some positions again..
    I hope you like it :)

Hi Dragy,

You have been busy with this screen - like the animation. Both of these are now in SVN.

Thanks for sorting this.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I'm using the horizontal (AEON style) basic home, and the "latest TV episodes" fanart aren't properly aligned for me, they're too far to the right. I'm running the skin in 720p. I guess that editing the .xml that displays this message is the way to go. I'm not sure if this even has anything to do with me using the horizontal Basic Home or not, just thought I'd mention it.

The X position is 990 for the thumb/fanart by default, and having changed that to 940 seems to be spot on (at least for me). I also had to change the Y position from 92 to 88.

Emph

Cataclysm

Portal Member
    July 25, 2010
    I'm using the horizontal (AEON style) basic home, and the "latest TV episodes" fanart aren't properly aligned for me, they're too far to the right. I'm running the skin in 720p. I guess that editing the .xml that displays this message is the way to go. I'm not sure if this even has anything to do with me using the horizontal Basic Home or not, just thought I'd mention it.

The X position is 990 for the thumb/fanart by default, and having changed that to 940 seems to be spot on (at least for me). I also had to change the Y position from 92 to 88.

Emph

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...iaportal-1-1-0-a-84830/index3.html#post641272

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom