1.32 StreamedMP Latest Music (1 Viewer)

cerberus

Portal Pro
October 18, 2008
BW
Home Country
Germany Germany
In StreamedMP I have the most recently added films (Moving Pictures) and also TV recordings on the home screen. But I made the config years ago. Now I wanted to do the same with music. I just can't do that with music. Which components are necessary and what do I have to configure? Is anyone able to help me?

Screenshot 2024-01-17 221504.jpgScreenshot 2024-01-17 221935.jpgScreenshot 2024-01-17 221953.jpg

1gkar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 1, 2007
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I am uncertain to exactly what you are after?
    Are you just wanting to:
    add Music to your homescreen? Or,
    setup Music, within the streamedMP skin?

Does the Music tab work, inside other skins?
    Is it visible inside one of the MP supplied skins, like Titan? First, I would check it is. Then go from there. If all works, then:

If the former, first make sure it is 'listed in Home' within the 'Mediaportal Config>Plugins,' by right-clicking the 'Music' button. {Unsure is necessary, but it is required for other skins}.

Looking at your images you appear to have setup 'Music' within the StreamedMP Skin Editor. Are you saying that it is not setup/visible, in the Mediaportal app, when open?

Once you made any adjustments to the StreamedMP Skin Editor did you press the 'generate menu' button? If so, you may have an issue with the cache folder. I would manually clear the cache folder, from within it's default location -mine is C:\ProgramData>Team MediaPortal>Mediaportal>Cache. Then retry your adjustments.

See how this goes. All the best.
    As I don't actively monitor Mediaportal, I may not see any further requests straight away, but will answer, when I do.

1gkar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 1, 2007
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    As as addition:
    I am certain you would have seen the best approach to setting up the music section tutorial. Just in case you have missed it, check here

cerberus

Portal Pro
    October 18, 2008
    BW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thank you very much for your help. I only want to displaying the last 3 music albums added. I have attached two screenshots. There you can see this for the TV recordings. I want the same thing with music.

Screenshot 2024-01-22 085852.jpgScreenshot 2024-01-22 085857.jpg

1gkar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 1, 2007
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Cheers for the clarification.
    As I have never used this option (I just don't like the pop-ups, so prefer a cleaner screen), in my MP skins, I doubt I am unable to assist further. Sorry.
    All the best, with resolving it.
    Maybe another skin, that is actively updated. I do know Catavolt is very helpful, with customising his skins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom