StreamedMP MP x64 support (1 Viewer)

cabala

Portal Pro
October 30, 2007
Home Country
Italy Italy
Ok, I've tested the new files: they are all ok except for the plugin in windows folder (StreamedMPConfig.dll). It appears to maintain some dependencies in 32bit folder so, in pure MPx64, it throws an error in MP Config, related to "MP installation not found". It's not a big issue for me (it seems that this plugin is used only to set some preferences, contained in a file that I have already copied from my previous 32bit installation, so I can safely skip it) but I think it deserves to be fixed.
Thanks a lot for your great support!

Pablik

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 19, 2010
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Ok, I've tested the new files: they are all ok except for the plugin in windows folder (StreamedMPConfig.dll). It appears to maintain some dependencies in 32bit folder so, in pure MPx64, it throws an error in MP Config, related to "MP installation not found". It's not a big issue for me (it seems that this plugin is used only to set some preferences, contained in a file that I have already copied from my previous 32bit installation, so I can safely skip it) but I think it deserves to be fixed.
    Thanks a lot for your great support!
    I was unable to reproduce your issue. Can you describe exactly the problem(the message)?

steven123

Portal Member
    January 1, 2014
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Decided to try installing x64 v1.33 after seeing this post. I had x86 1.32 installed. Installed x64 first without deleting the x86 version to check it was working. Then deleted x86 version. Then reinstalled x64 as it didn't like it. Anyway streamedMP is working perfectly for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom