StreamedMP skin for OnlineVideos plugin (1 Viewer)

MichelC

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 15, 2007
    Montreal
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    that's what happens if the text is to long. Try shortening the text or making the menu wider.
    You right Scma! It works now. I never thought about that. Thanks for the info. :D

Meridius

Portal Member
    July 25, 2009
    so did you get Online Videos to work in the basic menu i tried renaming the Online Videos dll file to that of my trailers.dll and still would not work.

it does work in plugins but i dont use this in the basic menu there must be a way of getting this in there

MichelC

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 15, 2007
    Montreal
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    so did you get Online Videos to work in the basic menu i tried renaming the Online Videos dll file to that of my trailers.dll and still would not work.

it does work in plugins but i dont use this in the basic menu there must be a way of getting this in there
    Yes, like I said in an earlier post, I used the Streamed MP Editor to add OnlineVideos. You don't have to rename anything. The DLL must have it's original name. I've attached a screen shot of what it should look like before clicking the "Generate" button. :)

Attachments

• StreamedMPEditor.jpg
      StreamedMPEditor.jpg
      136.5 KB

MichelC

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 15, 2007
    Montreal
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Oh! Than I don't know... Can it be related to the skin version? I'm using Streamed MP v1.0.2.0. Can you see the OnlineVideos plugin in the MediaPortal configuration program?

Meridius

Portal Member
    July 25, 2009
    yep my skin is 1.0.1 StreamedMP-0.8.448.exe media portal 1.0.2

OnlineVideos plugin is in the MediaPortal configuration program but no the streamed mp editor

if i update will i lose everything ? and wheres the latest update

MichelC

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 15, 2007
    Montreal
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Sorry, 1.0.2.0 is my MP version number, my bad. My Streamed MP skin version is also 0.8.448 so I don't know why you can't see the myonlinevideos.dll in the editor. Maybe you can ask about that in the skin's forum. :sorry:

MichelC

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 15, 2007
    Montreal
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Well I could but I think it would be simpler if you just uninstall OnlineVideos and install the latest version located here. This way, you'll be sure to get all the latest stuff, including the OnlineVideos skins. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom