StreamedMP Skin - MovingPictures filmstrip enhancement skin files! -Updated! (1 Viewer)

rasmuskarlsen

Portal Pro
October 9, 2008
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
can you put all buttons again?? :oops:

Try this

Now I have all buttons.. but they dont work =XXXXX:confused:

Hmm i'm not that good with editing theese themes... Have just played around with it for fun...
But as far as i can see they are working... Almost... I'm navigating with a mouse, and if i do the following procedure, they are working:
- Pause Movie
- Movie cursor to the bottom of the screen, and then move it up to subtitle, etc etc etc.

Wird... I really don't know how to fix this... It's the focus area of the video osd black bottom bar which is causing some errors :/

Trypa

Portal Member
February 21, 2009
=/

I did what you said but the buttons still dont working.... And I found another bug.. the keys <- and ->(jump -15 or +15 sec) are not working....

Thank you for your help

Henkie Flits

Portal Pro
November 1, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
@ rasmuskarlsen: would it be possible to make this work also with MediaStream? I use that skin which looks quite a bit like this one. I would love to have my MovingPictures look like this in MediaStream. Could you make it work? I tried it but it doesn't work! :(

rasmuskarlsen

Portal Pro
October 9, 2008
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
@ rasmuskarlsen: would it be possible to make this work also with MediaStream? I use that skin which looks quite a bit like this one. I would love to have my MovingPictures look like this in MediaStream. Could you make it work? I tried it but it doesn't work! :(

Deffently! Because this is mainly a mix between StreamedMp, MediaStream, and some modifications...
You should just Use the files in the "Media folder" attached, and use the 4 attached movingpicture files...
Then it shoudl work..

Henkie Flits

Portal Pro
November 1, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I tried: copied the MEDIA directory to my MediaStream, copied the 4 MovingPicture files but still not working. I get this:

2djt4w1.jpg

vy8h1g.jpg

FoxForceFive

Portal Pro
February 16, 2009
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
The only one of these I would like to install is the one moving the 'filmstrip' view down lower & more central on the screen.

Which of these files do I need to use to do that?

Nice work BTW!

jsimo01

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 24, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I don't suppose you know where to find the reference to the black box around the description in filmstrip view (your screenshot 3 has it bottom right, the one with movie details inside/overlaid) I cannot find which .png it is or where to edit the position of it! Thanks.

John

zilexa

Portal Pro
    October 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi I found a bug!
    I have now 10 movies in the Moving Pictures database. When I scroll to the last 2 or 3 movies, the cover is behind the summary text! The cover scrolling goes behind the summary..

BTW, this also happened when I didn't use your enhancements!

2nd:
    I didn't want your Basic home screen. Only the CommonPictures, videoOSD, videoFullscreen, commonprogressbar.
    So I did not extract any file with "HOME" in the name (2 files) and (just to be sure) also not the fonts.xml. Would that be ok or can it cause issues that I cannot see at once (seems ok for now).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom