StreamedMP v0.8 and MP-TVSeries 2.3 (Stable) (1 Viewer)

rank_amateur

Portal Member
January 3, 2009
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
That's brilliant. Works great and look amazing. Thanks.

G0141

Portal Member
December 26, 2006
Glasgow
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
How do you get the new layout as shown earlier, as in widebanners in place of a list of tv shows with the poster ? when i go to change layout the only options are the usual ones ? Thanks

Imzadi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 18, 2008
    Aachen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Dont worry, if you dont like the new banner layout. There will be a few choices for a *new* "5x3 Grid" and "5x2 Grid + Poster" both for Default and Fanart Styles.

The first two screen-shots represent the mods, the last two present the defaults for (Default/Fanart styles)

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...v0-8-mp-tvseries-2-3-stable-68108/#post493854

I really like the third version, but i couldn't figure how to configure the editor to get this layout.

Its the 'Default' Layout and 'Default WideBanner Layout'.

The 'Default WideBanner Layout' is different depending if you chose Default or Fanart Orienated layouts. The 4th image in that link represents the default for Fanart. The 5x3 and 5x2 are the same if you choose Default or Fanart.

I will create a wiki entry for it when I get time as it will be easy to explain with pictures

Attachments

• tvseries_setup.jpg
      tvseries_setup.jpg
      33.5 KB

Imzadi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 18, 2008
    Aachen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thank you. I will try it when I'm at home. I noticed something else but I'm not sure where to post it. Perhaps you already know about it and it's not possible.

I'm usually using default view, seen as above. With my remote I can jump to any letter i want, which is very comfortable as I have a lot of tv shows. This is not possible when I'm using others views such Grid or Poster.

Isn't it possible to integrate this feature in other layouts?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I noticed something else but I'm not sure where to post it. Perhaps you already know about it and it's not possible.

I'm usually using default view, seen as above. With my remote I can jump to any letter i want, which is very comfortable as I have a lot of tv shows. This is not possible when I'm using others views such Grid or Poster.

Isn't it possible to integrate this feature in other layouts?

I dont think there is any support by the plugin no matter what layout your in. If you have it working in some layouts and not others thats interesting. Would be a nice feature though to jump to a letter by pressing on the keypad.

Imzadi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 18, 2008
    Aachen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It's really nice, as I don't have to scroll through a long list. It works in other plugins as well. moving pictures or My Films, not sure right now which of them. But only in list mode. Within I can use my remote SMS style.

But if it is not really supported by the plugin, perhaps you will consider it in future versions.

whaase

Portal Member
    January 20, 2008
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I'm able to change the color for List and watched colors, but when I change them and then move the cursor over them, the text dissapears. Where can I make the text stay translucent when hovering?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom