STRG+A Bug (1 Viewer)

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Well, it doesn't happen anymore after i have corrected the failure.
    when you got the error and pressed ok, the Title field still is in Edit Mode, so all key strokes are sent to it.
    It won't no longer happen when i have released thge next version.

joejoe

Portal Member
    December 5, 2009
    Bug is still present:

See the end of this message for details on invoking
    just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
    System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at MPTagThat.TagEdit.TagEditControl.FillForm()
    at MPTagThat.Main.DataGridView_SelectionChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView.OnSelectionChanged(EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView.FlushSelectionChanged()
    at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView.SelectAll()
    at MPTagThat.Main.OnAction(Action action)
    at MPTagThat.Main.ProcessCmdKey(Message& msg, Keys keyData)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ProcessCmdKey(Message& msg, Keys keyData)
    at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.ProcessCmdKey(Message& msg, Keys keyData)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PreProcessMessage(Message& msg)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PreProcessControlMessageInternal(Control target, Message& msg)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.PreTranslateMessage(MSG& msg)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
    mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.239 (RTMGDR.030319-2300)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
    ----------------------------------------

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    And you do the same way as before?
    For me it works fine.

Maybe you're pressing the keys in a different way than i do.
    Can you please list all your steps again?
    I think i might have overseen something.

joejoe

Portal Member
    December 5, 2009
    (1)removed the album-name of a track in the grid
    (2)deselected the track by selecting another track
    (3)now STRG-A

Users who are viewing this thread