Tagging from Internet is great, but I haven't the Album-Information very often! (1 Viewer)

mysteryboard

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 6, 2011
    Aachen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello,

I habe a lot mp3's with missing tags. Very often I haven't the album-tag, I have the title and the Interpret only. When I use the Tagging from Internet, I need the album-information for matching my mp3 with the correct tags. Is it possible to get a list of all albums where the selected title is part of it? Then it is easier for me to complete my mp3-tags.

Thanks

PeteHol52

March 22, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Version 3.06 is also failing to find the tags? I've changed the Amazon Search site UK - my country - I've used "greatest hits of the 60's" as the search string on Amazon.co.uk site and the correct CD is the first one displayed. However this is not presented in the list of found albums.

As a further issue, that has been highlighted through this problem, is that when I select an album from the list and get the tracks list, then discover that it's not the correct one, there is NO back button to go back to the albums list, but instead I have to cancel and re-action the Tag from Internet process and re-enter the search string.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom