1.4.x Themes: BasicHome, Clear Art's support for Titan, Weather icon on screen, bugfixes and more. (2 Viewers)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Tomorrow will prepare the themes with this fix, and I will fill in the first post.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    @grapitas @zekaja
    Finish. Correction for MovingPictures is made, the files in the first post updated.
    Added the ability to display images of disks for serials (but did not have time to check). Who can use this opportunity to check.

zekaja

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2010
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    @grapitas @zekaja
    Finish. Correction for MovingPictures is made, the files in the first post updated.
    Added the ability to display images of disks for serials (but did not have time to check). Who can use this opportunity to check.
    @ajs Everything seems to work proberly... Very nice:) Cd art for series, is spinning while playing. No CD art in series menu though, but i don´t know how you intended it to work. But it looks great.... Big thnx!!

karipss

Portal Member
    May 22, 2013
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Where should I place music backdrops, to see them while listening music?

karipss

Portal Member
    May 22, 2013
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Sorry for probably stupid question, but do I have to install fanart handler plugin to see those backdrops?

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Sorry for probably stupid question, but do I have to install fanart handler plugin to see those backdrops?
    Probably. It costs me anywhere, so I do not know how it behaves mediportal without the plug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom