Titan - Extended (2 Viewers)

LennyW

Portal Pro
July 19, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Which version of Titan Extended would be the right one for MP 1.5? And where can I find it? I tried the 2 MPEI files on top of this post, but no luck. I did not get any buttons/tiles, only text where the buttons should be and no functionality.
Please advise, LennyW

SherlockS

Portal Pro
July 15, 2009
Zeeland
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi guys,

I'm trying to show the latest added tv-series/shows to the Titan extended home (two style), as a submenu to TV-series. However, there is no module "latest media" or something similar available.

I'm on hotfix 1.7.1 and have installed Titan extended and Latest Media Handler 1.6.2
All checkboxes on LMH configuration are checked, except for "Only return unwatched Movies/Series/Recordings".

When I check in Titan skin editor and only select plugin modules, there is nothing to be seen from LMH, but other plugins (Tetris, Sudoku, MP-TV series, Moving Pictures etc..) do show.

SherlockS

Portal Pro
July 15, 2009
Zeeland
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Something completely different: would it be possible to keep my setting of Titan extended home two style, instead of switching back to default Titan when upgrading?

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Make a copy of your skinsettings.XML (its in the root of your skinfolder)

raffe

Portal Pro
    March 28, 2008
    It seems like this https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...ws-for-mytvseries-would-be-nice.114690/page-2 don't work anymore on my system with MP 1.7.1 and latest Titan Extended from Extension Installer (there is no "More settings" choice):
    Edit: This is how it looks on my computer:
    90cnxXt.jpg

And when I choose "More Settings" I can choose "TV Series". There I can choose "Widebanner Layout: 6x2" (as an example).
    9wC9Lul.jpg
    Is it a problem on my system or in Titan Extended?

Last edited:

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    That's because you updated and did NOT re-install Titan Extended :)
    So either restore your Skinsettings.xml in your skinfolder, or use the MPEI to re-install Titan Extended so the correct file is put back in place, as posted 2 posts up.

raffe

Portal Pro
    March 28, 2008
    That's because you updated and did NOT re-install Titan Extended :)
    So either restore your Skinsettings.xml in your skinfolder, or use the MPEI to re-install Titan Extended so the correct file is put back in place, as posted 2 posts up.
    I did read the post 3 posts up, but I just didn't understand :p
    Well, after your suggestion I started MediaPortal Extension Installer. There I just clicked on "Install" for Titan Extended (in the Installed extensions tab). It asked if I wanted to uninstall 1.7.0.344 and install 1.7.0.344, so I choose YES. And now the "More settings" is back and all is OK again. :D Thanks for your help! (y)

Jay_UK

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • October 6, 2009
    Derby
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi guys :)

Sorry if this has been covered before, but 54 pages (even with search) makes it difficult to find.

I am running MePo 1.6 TE One and I am trying to get a button to launch the MediaBrowser Plugin and pass it a parameter so that it jumps to a specific screen.

Using the Default Wide skin it works and I use the following parameter: {Type:"View", Id:"movies-all"}

But with Titan it isnt working, the plugin opens, but doesn't jump to the specific screen :(

My titan.xml file contains the following:

<section name="TitanBasicHome">
    <entry name="menuItemName0">TV</entry>
    <entry name="menuItemIcon0">TV</entry>
    <entry name="menuItemHyperlink0">1</entry>
    <entry name="menuItemName1">Movies</entry>
    <entry name="menuItemIcon1">Videos</entry>
    <entry name="menuItemHyperlink1">20130603</entry>
    <entry name="menuItemParameter1">{Type:"View", Id:"movies-all"}</entry>
    <entry name="menuItemName2">Pictures</entry>
    <entry name="menuItemIcon2">Pictures</entry>
    <entry name="menuItemHyperlink2">2</entry>

Anyone got any ideas? Please let me know if you need any logs?

Thanks,

J.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom