Titan TNC (1 Viewer)

scythe000

Portal Pro
July 6, 2008
The blog says this is going to be the replacement for Titan Extended. Any idea where I can find it? Will it be updatable through the MediaPortal Extension Manager?

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    It hasn't been released yet, but i can tell you progress is going well. Till it's ready to be used as a stable skin, you can still use your current Titan Extended version, you just have to install Titan Extended manually from the MP Extension Manager.

Nervesagent

Portal Pro
    February 26, 2014
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Awesome! Still no better solution for me than Titan Extended (with the Basic Home editor), so I can't update beyond MP1.8 at the moment.
    Tried to get the StreamedMP homeeditor working but it crashes. Also tried switching to XBMC with Titan skin, but it's fidgy with mouse-only control.

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Probably because the editor does not work with the updated core files

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Probably because the editor does not work with the updated core files
    Hmm... Did i miss something? Only thing i'm aware of not working is selecting a background, but you can simply type the name of the hover_xx.png image and save it.

TitanEditor.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

If you can keep this up and running then I'm ready to add the theme back. But I do not see much difference with my theme in appearance.
    If you can keep this up and running then I'm ready to add the theme back. But I do not see much difference with my theme in appearance.
    Hi! Installed MP 1.31 today, and before I didn't have sub menus for TV and MovingPictures. My setup looked something like this...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    Strange ...
    Strange ...
    Updated MP client from 1.29 to 1.32. Kept Titan skin same as previously; very standard no Extended etc (afaik). The TV menu item...
    Replies
    Views
    Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
    Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
    Until MP 1.31 I was able to change the Videos home screen button to Moving Pictures: MediaPortal Configuration -> GUI -> Skin ->...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 1.31.0 MediaPortal 1 - 1.31 Released! DE
    If you are having problems with MPAR like MPAR 1.31 no configuration dialog? , re-download and reinstall Mediaportal 1.31 Final.
    If you are having problems with MPAR like MPAR 1.31 no configuration dialog? , re-download and reinstall Mediaportal 1.31 Final.
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.31 Phoenix Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5115] - Fix for TMDB / TI_MDB grabbers...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom