[Bug] Trailing spaces in program's name cause issue in Recorded TV view (1 Viewer)

DrMopar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2008
    Auckland, NZ
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I record "Discover Germany" with the "every time on this channel setting." The shows have all been grouped correctly into a folder in the List view of Recorded TV until a couple of weeks ago. The new recordings suddenly started showing up at the bottom of the list and not in the folder with the rest.
    When I looked for the .ts file on the HDD it was in the correct folder with all of the others, however I noticed it had an extra space after the filename. I'm assuming this must have come through from the EPG and is probably the cause of the issue. (I'm getting the EPG for this channel direct from the satellite with the MP EPG grabber) The recording logic has worked ok as the recording was successful and the filing logic has handled it ok as it's on the HDD in the right place, it's just the Recoded TV bit where it's inconsistent.
    The most recent recording in question was on 26 June at 1:59am.
    Perhaps there needs to be a bit of code trimming trailing spaces from program names?

Attachments

• Recorded TV folder.JPG
      Recorded TV folder.JPG
      105.2 KB

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,
    Could you post your format for series setting(the one in TV Config -> Recording -> Custom paths & filename)?

Regards
    Roy

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,
    Ok, so it's the same as i use & we need to figure a way to trim both pre & post title since that is wrong when a space occur either way. Think Chemelli already is thinking of something, just need a safe way to reproduce it always so the fix is safe & not causes side effects ;)

Regards
    Roy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom