tv 16/9 ??? (1 Viewer)

Scubefr

Portal Pro
May 19, 2004
ailleurs
Home Country
France France
il y a aussi une skin créer par un utilisateur qui est 16/9eme, mais je se sais pas ou ca en est demande lui dans la section developppement/skinn tu trouvera son message

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

It took a while but loading the three updates and waiting, (I wandered off doing other things), while the Win 7 searched for updates eventually brought about 170 available updates. I picked the latest, largest and Cumulative ones and everything burst into action enough to re-install MediaPortal 1.33 which is running very well. I let...
It took a while but loading the three updates and waiting, (I wandered off doing other things), while the Win 7 searched for...
Hi Running MP1 - 1.39 for long while, no issues. 10th April [same time as 2024-KB5037036 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework...
Replies
Views
Works, all error messages are gone now! (y)
Works, all error messages are gone now! (y)
MediaPortal-Error.log entries on every MediaPortal start: [2023-12-01 22:16:40,628] [Error ] [MPMain ] [ERROR] -...
Replies
Views
Hello MP Team, I have issues with mounting .iso files. Two seconds after mounting .iso and starting external player, the iso is unmounted again by MP and therefore doesnt show up in the drive any longer. Example: [2023-10-16 18:43:04,367] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Start process C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate...
Hello MP Team, I have issues with mounting .iso files. Two seconds after mounting .iso and starting external player, the iso is...
Hello MP Team, I have issues with mounting .iso files. Two seconds after mounting .iso and starting external player, the iso is...
Replies
Views
Danke das war es auch bei mir! Habe auch die DigitalDevice Cine S2 und genau den gleichen Fehler gehabt! Habe den Punkt 2 übersprungen mit der Hoffnungs das er einigens an einstellungen behält. Hat geklappt. Vielen Dank! Grüße Manuel
Danke das war es auch bei mir! Habe auch die DigitalDevice Cine S2 und genau den gleichen Fehler gehabt! Habe den Punkt 2...
Hallo, habe bis vor Kurzem MP 2.4.1 und TV- Engine 3.5 benutzt und hatte keine Probleme. Nach einer kompletten Deinstallation und...
Replies
Views
That was it! :) I had to set it to "Maintain display scaling". I think it was set to "Maintain Aspect Ratio", which added black bars to MediaPortal when playing videos that didn't conform to a strict 16:9 ratio, I suppose. Thanks to everyone for the patience and help, I can finally enjoy videos fully.
That was it! :) I had to set it to "Maintain display scaling". I think it was set to "Maintain Aspect Ratio", which added black...
I'm running MePo in 1080p to my 4K TV (because my Intel NUC HTPC ain't powerful enough to run in 4K) and for some videos, I see...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom