TV logos for UK Sky's channels (1 Viewer)

karill

Portal Member
October 24, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
Hi

Is there anybody that have a complete set of TV logos for most of the channels in the UK Sky packed, not just the FTA Channels?

Best regards
Karill

karill

Portal Member
October 24, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
Thanks!
If i use the logos from SATLOGO*-* HI-RES Logotypes: A do i need to convert them to be able to use them?

Best regards
Karill

karill

Portal Member
October 24, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
Many thanks Paranoid Delusion for your support. I will try this to night.

Best regards
Karill

karill

Portal Member
October 24, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
Just one more thin! If i understand your answer correct the logo file needs to be named exactly as the TV channel in my list?

Best regards
Karill

karill

Portal Member
October 24, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
Many thanks to you Paranoid Delusion. It worked just fine when i tested yesterday evening.

Best regards
Karill

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
hi, I'm setting up a new computer and have installed MP 1.3.2 after a few goes and getting all the prereqs installed, I was...
Replies
Views
It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing this change in MP 1.33! :)
It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing...
With my new hardware, Windows 11 and MP 1.32 the TV channel scan is not working anymore. The frequencies are scanned but no...
Replies
Views
TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
Hello Folks, Although the New MediaPortal Version 2.5 looks great so far, it seems that it still has major Bugs? I created a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
Replies
Views
And this is the follow-up thread, which includes log files: PiP audio problem
And this is the follow-up thread, which includes log files: PiP audio problem
I just updated from 2.4. Update did not conserve my channels or epg plug-in or anything, looks like, which of course was a...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom