TV Server Plugin: TvWishList (3 Viewers)

Timberwolf99

Portal Pro
November 20, 2015
Home Country
Australia Australia
Hi Huha, here is my logs and some screen shots. thankyou in advance for you support.

Attachments

• TV Shedule after deleting and deactivating tvwish.png
    TV Shedule after deleting and deactivating tvwish.png
    890.4 KB
  • Should be 0.png
    Should be 0.png
    575.9 KB

huha

Extension Developer
January 3, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi Timberwolf,
i am afraid i cannot help if the schedule is not shown in the MP module. TvWishlist is using the standard schedule class and I am not able to change anything here.

Timberwolf99

Portal Pro
November 20, 2015
Home Country
Australia Australia
Hi Timberwolf,
i am afraid i cannot help if the schedule is not shown in the MP module. TvWishlist is using the standard schedule class and I am not able to change anything here.
Sorry, the case is if I set a wish they show in the mo schedule and in tvwishlist if I delete them from the scheduled recordings via tvwishlist they are deleted from the mp schedule and tvwishlist but the counter in the two locations I highlighted seem to be incorrect, eg still showing that there are schedules being kept even though I deleted them.

Or am I misunderstanding what the values are for. That could be a possibility.

huha

Extension Developer
January 3, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
V1.4.5. 0: released on 03.Feb. 2016

I introduced a bug in the final compilation of the last version preventing the EPG search from the client plugin.
This should now be fixed in V1.4.5.0. Thanks to all of you helping by reporting and testing

huha

Extension Developer
January 3, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Timberwolf,
with your last post i believe i understood first time the problem. I will be out next week and look afterwards on this as i am running short of time this week. Thanks for your posting.

Timberwolf99

Portal Pro
November 20, 2015
Home Country
Australia Australia
No worries, bug reporting is good produces a better finished product. And I'm very impressed with the responsiveness or you and a lot of the developer community here.

huha

Extension Developer
January 3, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Timberwolf99, the Result page is displaying the result from the last EPG search. So if you delete a schedule afterwards in the MP menue, you will not see it changed on the result page unless you start Search EPG again or unless the next EPG search is scheduled (assuming you have deleted or deactivated the corresponding TvWish)

Memorix

Portal Member
May 1, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello Huha,

you were right. I had an old version of the TvWishList.dll. Maybe I didn't stop the TV-Server during the updates or whatever. Finally my problem is solved.

Thank you very much

Memorix

Timberwolf99

Portal Pro
November 20, 2015
Home Country
Australia Australia
No worries thought I might have misunderstood what it was for, seemed to be a very glaring bug not to be caught by you or others if was one, but it's not so my bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom