[Updated 14 Jul!] MPExtended WebMediaPortal 0.5.4 (5 Viewers)

foxbenw

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 12, 2011
    Welwyn Garden City
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    @MrTechno Thanks. Yes, same machine, accessed over rdp. Same error on a restart.
    I had Visual Studio installed before and ASP.NET MVC2 was already installed. The installer did not add MVC3 but I saw that it was supposed to automatically, so I did that manually and removed MVC3. I also have the MVC3 Visual Studio 2010 Tools Update.
    I have .NET Framework 4.5.1 and .NET Framework 4 multi-targeting pack. Also IIS 7.5 Express. Win7 Ultimate SP1.
    Ben

Nonciazzecco

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 3, 2010
    Milano
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi guys, I have read the great functionality of this plugin. One question if I am not at home and the server is hybernate there is any way to turn on the server as it happens with a MP client-server installation?

Thank you in advance

Guy Van Eeckhout

November 12, 2013
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Minor not really bug but odd. When you make a manual schedule of a recording (because no EPG available e.g. (or as in my case because you record from a Svideo Source / VCR), you can change the title of the recording while scheduling. However, no matter what you fill in, the recording's title will always be overwritting by "manual". There is also no trace of the title you actually entered in the accompanying XML file of the recording. it's all... "manual"

Gizmozo

Portal Pro
    April 25, 2013
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hey all, does anyone know if Webmediaportal is supported with the DJBlu EPG Grabber SVN build of MP ? I have v1.6 setup and while the EPG in MP is fine the TV Guide in Webmediaportal just spits a string of errors. I wanted to check if it is a known issue/unsupported before i post logs etc. Cheers.

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Arlington Heights, Illinois
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I have Mp1.7.0 Pre Release installed. First time trying MPExtended Web
    I have an exception within the config tool

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\MPExtended\Service\DefaultConfig\WebMediaPortalHosting.xml'.
    File name: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\MPExtended\Service\DefaultConfig\WebMediaPortalHosting.xml'
    at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
    at System.IO.File.InternalCopy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite, Boolean checkHost)
    at System.IO.File.Copy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName)
    at MPExtended.Libraries.Service.Config.ConfigurationSerializer`2.CreateNonExistingFile(String path) in C:\Users\Oxan\Documents\Projects\MPExtended\Libraries\MPExtended.Libraries.Service\Config\ConfigurationSerializer.cs:line 119
    at MPExtended.Libraries.Service.Config.ConfigurationSerializer`3.CreateNonExistingFile(String path) in C:\Users\Oxan\Documents\Projects\MPExtended\Libraries\MPExtended.Libraries.Service\Config\ConfigurationSerializer.cs:line 304
    at MPExtended.Libraries.Service.Config.ConfigurationSerializer`2.ReadFromDisk() in C:\Users\Oxan\Documents\Projects\MPExtended\Libraries\MPExtended.Libraries.Service\Config\ConfigurationSerializer.cs:line 102
    at MPExtended.Libraries.Service.Config.ConfigurationSerializer`2.CreateInstance() in C:\Users\Oxan\Documents\Projects\MPExtended\Libraries\MPExtended.Libraries.Service\Config\ConfigurationSerializer.cs:line 88
    at MPExtended.Libraries.Service.Config.ConfigurationSerializer`2.Get() in C:\Users\Oxan\Documents\Projects\MPExtended\Libraries\MPExtended.Libraries.Service\Config\ConfigurationSerializer.cs:line 75
    at MPExtended.Libraries.Service.Configuration.get_WebMediaPortalHosting() in C:\Users\Oxan\Documents\Projects\MPExtended\Libraries\MPExtended.Libraries.Service\Configuration.cs:line 107
    at MPExtended.Applications.ServiceConfigurator.MainWindow.MenuOpenWebMP_Click(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e) in C:\Users\Oxan\Documents\Projects\MPExtended\Applications\MPExtended.Applications.ServiceConfigurator\MainWindow.xaml.cs:line 288
    at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
    at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
    at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
    at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Controls.MenuItem.InvokeClickAfterRender(Object arg)
    at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
    at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Attachments

• MPExtendedWeb.zip
      52.6 KB

Slepy

Portal Member
    December 4, 2012
    Home Country
    Poland Poland
    I cant figure out how to set codepage 1250 for external subtitles srt for video files. Please help.

bullrin

Portal Pro
    July 28, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    i love this plugin with ampDroid!

it works great with streaming live-tv.
    but i cant play any movies or series.

they are on my NAS (Synology DS 212J). i tried this http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_...sions/Remote_Access/MPExtended/Network_drives
    but it didnt help.

Code:
    2014-02-22 14:21:03.04671 [(23)] WARN: Trying to load MediaInfo for mediatype=TVEpisode provider=6 id=81189_1x1 filetype=Content offset=0 path=V:\XYZ.mkv, which does not exist or is inaccessible
    2014-02-22 14:21:03.16671 [(23)] INFO: Called InitStream with type=TVEpisode; provider=6; itemId=81189_1x1; offset=0; clientDescription=aMPdroid; identifier=aMPdroid.1843534727.ts; idleTimeout=
    2014-02-22 14:21:03.19671 [(23)] WARN: Tried to start stream for non-existing file mediatype=TVEpisode provider=6 id=81189_1x1 filetype=Content offset=0 path=V:\XYZ.mkv

any ideas?

megahorst

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • July 8, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    i love this plugin with ampDroid!

it works great with streaming live-tv.
    but i cant play any movies or series.

they are on my NAS (Synology DS 212J). i tried this http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_...sions/Remote_Access/MPExtended/Network_drives
    but it didnt help.

Code:
    2014-02-22 14:21:03.04671 [(23)] WARN: Trying to load MediaInfo for mediatype=TVEpisode provider=6 id=81189_1x1 filetype=Content offset=0 path=V:\XYZ.mkv, which does not exist or is inaccessible
    2014-02-22 14:21:03.16671 [(23)] INFO: Called InitStream with type=TVEpisode; provider=6; itemId=81189_1x1; offset=0; clientDescription=aMPdroid; identifier=aMPdroid.1843534727.ts; idleTimeout=
    2014-02-22 14:21:03.19671 [(23)] WARN: Tried to start stream for non-existing file mediatype=TVEpisode provider=6 id=81189_1x1 filetype=Content offset=0 path=V:\XYZ.mkv

any ideas?

It seems that you're trying to use mapped drives (v:\). This does not work.
    You have to use the unc path of the drives (\\ip of server\share)

bullrin

Portal Pro
    July 28, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It seems that you're trying to use mapped drives (v:\). This does not work.
    You have to use the unc path of the drives (\\ip of server\share)

you're right i'm using mapped drives. Why is that not working? In Media Portal it works.. Only MPextended didn't work.
    So i have to change all the path of my movies and series? that means endless work...

megahorst

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • July 8, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    you're right i'm using mapped drives. Why is that not working? In Media Portal it works.. Only MPextended didn't work.
    So i have to change all the path of my movies and series? that means endless work...
    MPextended is a windows service, not a usual application like MediaPortal.
    Services do not now anything about the mapping of drives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom