WebEPG Norway (1 Viewer)

lodale

Portal Pro
April 9, 2009
Home Country
Norway Norway
Hi
In the last couple og months WebEPG from Norway has not been working on my TV server. I use Sol detailed website to imort. When I manualy run WebEPG I get chanels imported but no programs imported. Any other Norwegians with this problem?
If I map from sol detailed to swedish dagens.tv then I am able to import the Norwegian programs they have. So I guess that this is a problem with sol.no.

Suggestions?

Last edited:

thehobbit

Portal Member
July 17, 2009
Home Country
Norway Norway
Hi. Had the same problem a While ago and couldn't get it working so in the end I subscribed to timefor.tv and are now using their xmltv service together with xmltv tv-server plugin which works quite well.

jarsve

Portal Member
January 26, 2012
Home Country
Norway Norway
I can't seem to make it work. Does anyone have instructions? Something easy? I'm not a team-MediaPortal tech.

jarsve

Portal Member
January 26, 2012
Home Country
Norway Norway
Ok. Now I got almost all channels. But the TV Norge channels isn’t there. They’re in my channels list, but don’t show up in the xmltv service. Do I have to get those elsewhere? Is so. Where?

thehobbit

Portal Member
July 17, 2009
Home Country
Norway Norway
TVNorge can't be listed outside Norway and when you grab with xmltv it some how doesn't understand that you are Download inn it to a Norwegian ip adress. Try to Download the xmltv file in your browser and copy it to your xmltv folder and import again.

jarsve

Portal Member
January 26, 2012
Home Country
Norway Norway
ok. sorry about that. i was just thinking that this tread was in the wrong place in the forum. but i got a really good answer her in this tread. thank you thehobbit.
do i have to do this manualy everyday or is it fixed now that the channels are mapped?

thehobbit

Portal Member
July 17, 2009
Home Country
Norway Norway
you need to do this every time unfortunately unless you make a script witch download and copy the xmlfile to the correct location. Don't know what causes this, it might be a setting in xmltv that we need to alter so that timefor.tv understands that it is a norwegian ip-adress it downloads the file to. maybe a timezone setting of some sort.???

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Can you please use FireBug or similar to capture the request sent to timefor.tv by the browser, and tell us what the parameters (headers) in the request are.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom