What diplay size is MPTT made for? (1 Viewer)

MrCrabs

Portal Pro
January 21, 2010
Braunschweig
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello,

I use MPTT on two different machines, one is my desktop PC with a 5:4 screen and a resolution of 1280x1024, there it is OK, but not quite good.

The other one is my laptop with a 16:9 screen and a resolution of 1366x768 and there I can not work confortably at all since the vertical resolution is way too little and so I can't see the file list and the tag editing part at the same time and need to switch inbetween those two. That makes it not much fun to use it.

Am I doing something wrong or is it optimized for some resolution?

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Well i haven't designed it really for a specific Screen resolution.
    The bigger the better.
    On both my Notebook and Desktop PC i run 1900 x 1200, so i don't have these troubles.

I have changed the display in a way. so that the list of the Files are on Top and the Details of the selected Song are on bottom.
    And i have changed the display in a way, that the TagEdit panel is shown including the Genre, but the Comment section is hidden.
    I usually don't need that, since possible Comments are shown in the Grid anyhow, so i can easily recognize them.

YOu can press F11 and this will toggle away the File Explorer, so you have a bit more on the screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom