Windows is coming to Raspberry PI (1 Viewer)

SoundSurfer

February 5, 2008
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
Bump:

"Windows 10 IoT Core API Porting Tool
Are the APIs that your current Win32 application or library depend on available in Windows 10 IoT Core? If not, are there equivalent APIs you can use? This tool can answer these questions for you and assist you in migrating your current Win32 applications and libraries to Windows IoT Core.
"

http://ms-iot.github.io/content/en-US/win10/tools/IoTAPIPortingTool.htm

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload your debug log files, if you want to solve the issue.
Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Hi @morpheus_xx , MP2 did not install. Installed failed during dokan. Log attached. win10 rasppi doesnt run too bad, when you clean out most of the crap, including compattelrunner and mscorsvw. Applications are a different matter, being on the fly arm to x86 translation. Transfer speeds from the external usb hd were much better...
Hi @morpheus_xx , MP2 did not install. Installed failed during dokan. Log attached. win10 rasppi doesnt run too bad, when you...
Hi, Today Windows 10 ARM (full Windows 10) was released for the Raspberry Pi, so I thought, wonder how it will run Mediaportal...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.3 mp2.3.2 slow Client DE
I have the same problem in Win 11 pro and MP 2.4.1... As soon I move the mouse the MP client turns really slow or unresponsive.
I have the same problem in Win 11 pro and MP 2.4.1... As soon I move the mouse the MP client turns really slow or unresponsive.
Good evening, having just fresh installed media portal 2.3.2. Looking at trialing again as it now seems to support what I am...
Replies
Views
I just recently had an epiphany around QueryDisplayConfig w.r.t. how Windows deals with displays. The MS documentation uses the word 'display' to refer to both GDI-devices and the monitors themselves. There is also a zoo of different Id formats that refer to these things (adapters, displays, monitors, etc), and often no apparent way...
I just recently had an epiphany around QueryDisplayConfig w.r.t. how Windows deals with displays. The MS documentation uses the...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Install Problems DE
Probably should be installed as a dependency of the install. @Developers can someone please check this?
Probably should be installed as a dependency of the install. @Developers can someone please check this?
Been attempting to update MP to the latest version (1.22) but I constantly get a deploytool crash, Details of the crash below...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom