World Weather Lite X86, x64 (1 Viewer)

blackss69

Portal Member
October 21, 2017
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I have the current (1.0.2.0 level) World Weather Lite plugins installed on x86 and x64 different MP1 copies. When Location is configured you can only select 1 Location. This works fine for the 1 Location on both MP1 copies. The older version of World Weather Lite for x86 allowed you to specify multiple Location configurations. Then you could change the location within the plugin when MP1 was running. Can this be re-implemented in the current x86 and x64 copies? My granddaughters are at a diffenent location and it would be great to see their weather without redefining the plugin and stopping/starting MP1. Thanks

Pablik

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 19, 2010
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    I have the current (1.0.2.0 level) World Weather Lite plugins installed on x86 and x64 different MP1 copies. When Location is configured you can only select 1 Location. This works fine for the 1 Location on both MP1 copies. The older version of World Weather Lite for x86 allowed you to specify multiple Location configurations. Then you could change the location within the plugin when MP1 was running. Can this be re-implemented in the current x86 and x64 copies? My granddaughters are at a diffenent location and it would be great to see their weather without redefining the plugin and stopping/starting MP1. Thanks
    The multi-location support will be included in the next version.

blackss69

Portal Member
    October 21, 2017
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I installed on both my x86 and test x64 systems and multiple locations works great. Thanks for the prompt response.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Well, one bug remains: Sun- and Moonrise as well as Sun- and Moonset times are not correct when location is e.g. in South-America (in my case Nazca, Peru, where part of my family live).
    I think it´s due to missing time zone setting ;)

Pablik

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 19, 2010
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Well, one bug remains: Sun- and Moonrise as well as Sun- and Moonset times are not correct when location is e.g. in South-America (in my case Nazca, Peru, where part of my family live).
    I think it´s due to missing time zone setting ;)

Well, currently the plugin shows the sun/moon times in user's local time. As you said, It would require to add time zone parameter to the profile. I'll try to add this option in the next version.

PS: please use official thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom