ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    @Micropolis
    Possibly add a phase of the moon in the WWL?

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi Alex,
    is the version of WWL v1.4.2 (in Repository 15-DEC) are the most update one?
    as i see in WW there was hotfix 1 day after, but not in WWL ... (no pressure ... when you got the time..;))

feature: can you add Time +am/pm in location ?
    I use many locations (work trips) and i find my self all time looking for the time in location... maybe because got use to the mobile weather app'...)... :cautious:

as allwase thanks for your great work (y)

Hi Alex,
    1. v-1.4.2 work just fine.(y)
    2. please ignore my feature... find the property of time and is work just fine :)

sorry for that... happy new year:D

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello ajs,
    ... Possibly add a phase of the moon in the WWL? ...
    before creating WorldWeather Lite, we have a lot of team internal discussions about the scope of functions this plugin should support. The decision was to support only weather related features, astronomical things and other are out of scope. Please use WorldWeather instead, if you want to display/know such information.

Regards, Micropolis

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Please use WorldWeather instead, if you want to display/know such information.
    In fact of the matter is that I do not need all of that gives the full version, I have enough for 99% of lightweight, only that it would be good is the phase of the moon. And then I could display it to the home screen with the weather, etc. Full version I do not like. A lot of superfluous and not desired, so I redid the a skin under the titan to himself, and it suits me.

20-29-38-png.125713

evilgroby

Portal Pro
    February 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I can not use World Weather lite. Standard MePo 1.9.0 installed with Titan Extended.
    If I installed World Weather Lite and go to MePo Settings, there i get a failure message that World Weather Full Version is allready installed.

If i install World Weather Full and Lite and deinstall these version and than try to reinstall the Lite version, the failure message appear again.
    I also try to manual delete the file (dll) and skinfiles but everytime the same failure :-(

Last edited:

bta489

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I'm seeing the same error-message as @evilgroby . I previously used the Lite version successfully and only installed Lite after I reinstalled MePo 1.10. :(
    I hadn't the full version installed neither before I reinstalled MePo nor after. This came out of the blue.

bta489

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Micropolis,
    Thank you for looking into this. I discovered that Inside MediaPortal there is no sign of a problem. I can enter the plugin and all data is there. The configuration from before I reinstalled MediaPortal seems to still be there. I just can't enter the config (outside the GUI) because approving the error message closes the window. So the plugin is still very much useful for me (at least until I want to change settings :)).

I tried installing the full version and deinstalling it as well as installing it and resetting the data provider to the first one there (as suggested in the first post of this thread), but without any effect. The config of the full version opened without any error message.
    Anyway, I let watchdog extract a full set of logs (Debug) after a short session in which I just entered WorldWeatherLite and pushed both buttons (change place and refresh data). I don't know if that's of any use for you, since inside MePo everything is fine.
    If you need anything else, let me know.

bta489

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The provided version works perfectly. The configuration starts without error-message and all settings are accessible. Also no problems inside MediaPortal. I added a couple of cities in the configuration and they all show up with accurate data.

Thank You for that quick solution. (y)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom