xmltv - nothing imported (or only empty entries) (1 Viewer)

Spooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2005
    void 4tl
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2
    MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide
    Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 SP1
    CPU Type: AMD Athlon X2 4850e
    HDD: Hitachi HDS72251 6VLSA80 160GB
    Memory: Kingston ValueRAM DIMM 2GB PC2-6400U CL5
    Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA78GPM-DS2H
    Video Card: Radeon HD 3200 (780G)
    Video Card Driver: Catalyst 11.5
    Sound Card:
    Sound Card AC3:
    Sound Card Driver:
    1. TV Card: TechnoTrend TT-budget S2-3200 HDTV-S2 CI [not in use]
    1. TV Card Type: DVB-S2
    1. TV Card Driver: 5.0.1.8
    2. TV Card: digital-everywhere FloppyDTV-S2
    2. TV Card Type: DVB-S2
    2. TV Card Driver: 5.7, FW 1.5.2
    MPEG2 Video Codec: Microsoft DTV/DVD Video Decoder
    MPEG2 Audio Codec: LAV
    h.264 Video Codec: Microsoft DTV/DVD Video Decoder
    Satelite/CableTV Provider: Astra 19.2°E
    HTPC Case: Antec New Solution NSK1480
    TV: Panasonic PT-AX100E
    TV - HTPC Connection: VGA

I am having some trouble importing the tvguide.xml which I created through TVxb. My TVxb configuration grabs the EPG from tvinfo.de, for 8 days into the future. The creation of the tvguide.xml runs fine, the result looks good to me. The xmltv plugin in the MediaPortal TV server parses the file just fine, the mappings are correct (see example screenshot). When I manually let it import the file, it reports "File imported successfully" after some time.

However, when I look into the EPG, no entries are there at all (to check the result, I wiped the EPG before). Via the old MPWebInterface (from big_kev) I can see, that there are entries present for 8 days into the future, but everything is empty on every channel. I have attached the resulting tvguide.xml and the xmltv.dtd (which is located in the same folder as the tvguide.xml). Can someone give me a hint, what might be wrong here?

Attachments

• mappings.png
      mappings.png
      107.9 KB
    • xml.zip
      143.8 KB

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi spooky

The screenshot that you have there suggests that the mappings have not been saved, otherwise the 4th column wouldn't be green - it would be just plain white. In any case, the xml file structure looks generally okay to me.

mm

Spooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2005
    void 4tl
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Hi spooky

The screenshot that you have there suggests that the mappings have not been saved, otherwise the 4th column wouldn't be green - it would be just plain white. In any case, the xml file structure looks generally okay to me.

mm
    They stay green, even after clicking save. White are only the ones I assigned manually (the ones in the screenshot were all automatically mapped), after saving.

oh ok, clicking Load/Refresh, then Save, then Load/Refresh again makes them white as well. That was the problem apparently. Not very intuitive ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom