[Blog] Your Top Ten Developments of 2011 (1 Viewer)

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    First, thanks to all who proposed suggestions in the Top Ten Developments of 2011 thread and voted on the poll. Although the results speak for themselves, I thought it would be interesting to elaborate a bit on the top ten developments you selected for 2011.

So you can read about the results and some highlights of the major developments in the blog: Your Top Ten Developments of 2011.

What a great year for MediaPortal! There was so much development in so many areas in 2011 I could have gone on forever! I sincerely apologize for not being able to mention all the amazing developments and developers who contributed to MediaPortal.

A huge thanks from me to our brilliant community who continue to make MediaPortal even better and easier!

mpsam

Portal Pro
    June 16, 2009
    :D Thanks for a very informative article.

As it was in 2009, last year you kept us continuously informed about the action behind the schemes. This made the time more bearable while we waited for the awesomeness of 1.2. Your contribution to the community is significant and greatly appreciated. A big Thanks. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom