Maya (7 Viewers)

Discuss the Maya skin here
Hi, Is it possible to get Maya to look for a smaller 44x44 size TV/Radio thumb for the TV guide? The larger 80x80 OSD and 300x300 radio thumbs don't scale down to well in mediaportal for use in the EPG. See discussion here...
Hi, Is it possible to get Maya to look for a smaller 44x44 size TV/Radio thumb for the TV guide? The larger 80x80 OSD and...
Hi, Is it possible to get Maya to look for a smaller 44x44 size TV/Radio thumb for the TV guide? The larger 80x80 OSD and...
Replies
Views
I'm looking to make a small adjustment to the shut down menu, I want to add "Boot Windows" and "Boot Mediaportal", each of them should launch their own bat file which either reboots the computer to normal Windows 7 or reboots using Mediaportal as the shell. Is this possible? I have the bats so I only need to change the menu inside...
I'm looking to make a small adjustment to the shut down menu, I want to add "Boot Windows" and "Boot Mediaportal", each of them...
I'm looking to make a small adjustment to the shut down menu, I want to add "Boot Windows" and "Boot Mediaportal", each of them...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom