OnlineVideos (45 Viewers)

Hello, Because somehow I am not able to start a local videostream in MP I am using the OnlineVideos plugin as a substitute. I created some channels with the stream URLs and then rightclick on "Play with VLC...". This works fine but..... Those streams I want to watch need some deinterlacing to look good. Is there a way somehow...
Hello, Because somehow I am not able to start a local videostream in MP I am using the OnlineVideos plugin as a substitute. I...
Hello, Because somehow I am not able to start a local videostream in MP I am using the OnlineVideos plugin as a substitute. I...
Replies
Views
Thank you! I'll give it a try... Edit: Worked!
Thank you! I'll give it a try... Edit: Worked!
Yesterday I tried to configure my first own site. The regex values work perfectly (I think), but when I'm trying to play a...
Replies
Views
This is happening a lot and I dont know why, for instance downloaded merlin S03E01 from BBC iPlayer, but only 68MB came down not 452 MB as per iplayer itself. Any ideas?
This is happening a lot and I dont know why, for instance downloaded merlin S03E01 from BBC iPlayer, but only 68MB came down not...
This is happening a lot and I dont know why, for instance downloaded merlin S03E01 from BBC iPlayer, but only 68MB came down not...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MLB.tv DE
Someone checked it out a little while back, but didn't find a way to do it.
Someone checked it out a little while back, but didn't find a way to do it.
Hi All, Has anyone managed to create a site for MLB.tv? Do the HD feeds work? Thanks, callsignapollo
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 OnlineAudios? DE
Hi, is there something like OnlineVideos for podcasts? With the Generic Site Creator I've managed to parse the web site of my favourite radio station (fm4.orf.at). Now I can listen to the podcasts using the OnlineVideos plugin. It works great. But I'm wondering if there is a podcast plugin for MP that works as nice as the...
Hi, is there something like OnlineVideos for podcasts? With the Generic Site Creator I've managed to parse the web site of my...
Hi, is there something like OnlineVideos for podcasts? With the Generic Site Creator I've managed to parse the web site of my...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom