OnlineVideos (22 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 OnlineVideos 2.4.0.0 [2024/02/24] (1 Viewer) DE
Got twitch working! Enjoy watching
Got twitch working! Enjoy watching
GitHub repository | Wiki | Skinning Guide | Available Sites | German Thread History I restarted development on the OnlineVideos...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 OnlineVideos FAQ DE
Q: How do I add/program a new site? See Contributing.md
Q: How do I add/program a new site? See Contributing.md
Please place here all those lovely tips you've found using this little gem... Q: My Mediaportal Config always tells me that there...
Replies
Views
Any chance someone could look at the possibility of including the current UK Channel 4 site, now named "All 4", in OV. It features several live streams and catchup content see All 4 | The on-demand channel from 4. The old 4od has not worked for years :(and from memory only used to have limited catchup content and no live streams.
Any chance someone could look at the possibility of including the current UK Channel 4 site, now named "All 4", in OV. It features...
If you have a site that you would like to see added to this plugin please post info about the site here. Some sites I may add...
Replies
Views
I don't think "OnlineVideos" is the best plugin for playback of local files. Perhaps adding that folder to the videos plugin is more appropriate
I don't think "OnlineVideos" is the best plugin for playback of local files. Perhaps adding that folder to the videos plugin is...
A little index of the guides: 1) Adding iTunes videoPodcasts to OnlineVidoes (Down Here) 2) Adding Youtube User's Video to...
Replies
Views
  • Redirect
I like the plugin! Will there be also an updated version of the plugin for mp2. I saw lot of changes in the mp1 version. Is the mp2 version just alpha? When is a beta planned?And shouldn't be this thread in the mp2 forum for plugins? just found if by accident :LOL:
I like the plugin! Will there be also an updated version of the plugin for mp2. I saw lot of changes in the mp1 version. Is the mp2...
Replies
Views
N/A
Attached a new version in first post that is compatible with sites from the latest OnlineVideos 2.0. New features are subtitle support (untested) and favorite videos.
Attached a new version in first post that is compatible with sites from the latest OnlineVideos 2.0. New features are subtitle...
I have been working on a WPF Application as Front-End for OnlineVideos. It uses the same core and all the sites are available as...
Replies
Views
New version: You can choose what kind of thumb you like to show. Cover like in previous version, but now also thumb, square and icon. Edit the file: ... <!-- set #basichome.onlinevideos.latest.mode property to cover, thumb, square or icon --> <define property="true">#basichome.onlinevideos.latest.mode:cover</define> ... Attached...
New version: You can choose what kind of thumb you like to show. Cover like in previous version, but now also thumb, square and...
Hi, I have made a small mod for the BasicHome screen of the Titan Extended Two theme. The mod displays the latest three...
Replies
Views
The translation was corrupt at Transifex I have fixed it. The file can be downloaded from https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/MP2_CommunityPlugins/resource/onlinevideos/l/sv/download/for_use/ A rename of the downloaded file is necessary before use. /mrj
The translation was corrupt at Transifex I have fixed it. The file can be downloaded from...
If you want the OnlineVideos interface fully localized to your language, you can help us in a very easy way: Got to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Netflix for OnlineVideos (1 Viewer) DE
Logs
Logs
Netflix for OnlineVideos Where can I get this? This is a site in the OnlineVideos plugin, enable Netflix from the "Manage Sites"...
Replies
Views
MP2.5 has the latest OnlineVideo version. But as it was stated, that error will be possibly fixed in a future version, it will have the same problem as you face now.
MP2.5 has the latest OnlineVideo version. But as it was stated, that error will be possibly fixed in a future version, it will have...
The iPlayer link in Onlinevideos is only showing the last program in the series. For example 'The Traitors' only shows the final...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 WebDAV support DE
With the patched DDLs you provided it is working correctly now - thank you @doskabouter!
With the patched DDLs you provided it is working correctly now - thank you @doskabouter!
I have added support for WebDAV in onlinevideos. To use it, make sure you have one of the sites from me in your list of sites (so...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 BBC iPlayer (UK) (1 Viewer) DE
I swear they just make changes to wind me up :) . I have pushed another fix.
I swear they just make changes to wind me up :) . I have pushed another fix.
The iPlayer site in Online videos seems to be broken. You can still navigate around the site and find all episodes, but when you...
Replies
Views
Thank you so much, I have downloaded and then cut and pasted the files into their respective locations and iPlayer has its subcategories restored and a few of the broken sites that I had are now back and working. I think it proves that the core program is fine, but there is a problem with the internet connection. I have no idea what...
Thank you so much, I have downloaded and then cut and pasted the files into their respective locations and iPlayer has its...
Good evening I never was able to solve my TLS problems and my Online Videos installation is now getting seriously outdated (here...
Replies
Views
Hey doskabouter, Thanks for the quick fix! Works like a charm now Still staying true to MePo. I know development may be kind of slow on some parts, but no reason for me to give up. Been using it for years now and it never failed me. Only wish I had the skill set to help out.
Hey doskabouter, Thanks for the quick fix! Works like a charm now Still staying true to MePo. I know development may be kind of...
For anyone that may have a clue and a pointer to help me out here; Just tried to enable the login function for the YouTube site...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Binge? DE
that varies between pretty easy and pretty complicated, depending on how the website is built-up and if the streams contain drm-protected material. For details see mp-onlinevideos2/CONTRIBUTING.md at master · offbyoneBB/mp-onlinevideos2
that varies between pretty easy and pretty complicated, depending on how the website is built-up and if the streams contain...
How do I add Binge (A streaming service from Australia) to Mediaportal?
Replies
Views
hm, nothing strange to see, and geoblocked for me so can't investigate further. I vaguely remember seeing similar errors, and those were caused by the zdf plugin in onlinevideos not fully working. @SilentBob might be the one who's able to fix this
hm, nothing strange to see, and geoblocked for me so can't investigate further. I vaguely remember seeing similar errors, and those...
I'm trying to start a broadcast in the ZDF-Mediathek. This breaks off at the start with 'unknown error'. I think it's because of an...
Replies
Views
Very odd. Thank you for looking. I am mystified then. If ever I find a solution I will post it. Thank you RH
Very odd. Thank you for looking. I am mystified then. If ever I find a solution I will post it. Thank you RH
Good evening all, I am getting an error dialog when Online Videos opens : "Error in update: "Automatic update disabled. Check your...
Replies
Views
It indeed has been down a while now, and it happens on a regular basis lately... I do have putlocker but the series over there are not that well organized as in watch-series...
It indeed has been down a while now, and it happens on a regular basis lately... I do have putlocker but the series over there are...
Loving the plugin, it just rocks how much content there is on my media center. I'm looking at the Watch-Movies channel and...
Replies
Views
this website going to give you watch series in online without signup. thewatchseries
this website going to give you watch series in online without signup. thewatchseries
As the title says, no videos in Watch Series. Browser version still works but lot of site adres changes lately.
Replies
Views
Agree totally with the first part of this, my intentions are to move the buttons that I don't like off of the screen where they can't be seen. What I was hoping to do was create two new buttons in the menubutton style, (dialoglist mode), and alter the relevant OnlineVideos properties. As one is only number of items to display, and...
Agree totally with the first part of this, my intentions are to move the buttons that I don't like off of the screen where they...
Good evening everyone, I need some help with skinning buttons for Online Videos. What I am trying to achieve is move the buttons...
Replies
Views
That's a huge shame as that really only leaves iPlayer because the UKTV channels such as Dave haven't been implemented. But at least I can stop wasting my time trying to work out if there is something wrong with my source splitter RH
That's a huge shame as that really only leaves iPlayer because the UKTV channels such as Dave haven't been implemented. But at...
Evening all. 3 months on and I still am having problems with ITV Player, Online Videos site. I am getting the "Unable to play the...
Replies
Views
Thank you for the offer but that won't work for me as I am not using iMon to control the remote, just the VFD, and iMon will not work with our remote control. I have everything working in 1.17 with FLIRC doing the remote control, and iMon doing the display. It may be that since I changed to FLIRC the problem will not reoccur as I...
Thank you for the offer but that won't work for me as I am not using iMon to control the remote, just the VFD, and iMon will not...
Good evening, I am getting the dependency error when trying to install using the stand alone MPEI. The latest version is not...
Replies
Views
Yes i can give command line for youtube-dl, ffmpeg already in MP ...
Yes i can give command line for youtube-dl, ffmpeg already in MP ...
Why cant I choose the resolution for a video when I see/download a video from youtube? What I can remember there was I menu coming...
Replies
Views
That seems to do the trick. I played two episodes the past two days and both played to the end. Thank You for the tip (y)
That seems to do the trick. I played two episodes the past two days and both played to the end. Thank You for the tip (y)
Hi there, When watching Amazon Prime with the OnlineVideos-Plugin, my system goes to standby after 20 minutes or so. I suspect it...
Replies
Views
in what way doesn't it work? Can you see the complete list in mediaportal, and are not able to play them all? Or is the list not completely visible? Also: if you dm me the onlinevideos.xml, perhaps I could take a peek at it...
in what way doesn't it work? Can you see the complete list in mediaportal, and are not able to play them all? Or is the list not...
Hi! I have a few hundred streams I would like to add to Online Videos. I have tried to add them manually and with a script to...
Replies
Views
I fix it. I had to rebuilkd the whole solution to get it to work.
I fix it. I had to rebuilkd the whole solution to get it to work.
Hi all. I'm trying to fix the TV4Play plugin for OnlineVideos, but I've problem with the debuging. When I've changed something in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] YouTube error DE
Yea I'll try get something out of it tomorrow log wise, thanks for your response :)
Yea I'll try get something out of it tomorrow log wise, thanks for your response :)
Hey there, I'm having an issue that's just started happening today after many years of mostly trouble free use, when I go into the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 ruutu.fi DE
Fixed! Just did a minimal test for Kaikki Ohjelmat. the rest (testing) is up to you!
Fixed! Just did a minimal test for Kaikki Ohjelmat. the rest (testing) is up to you!
Hi, Ruutu.fi is giving "Error getting dynamic categories" when trying to open any category. onlinevideos.log: 09-07 18:57:45,689]...
Replies
Views
I did push it yesterday, it's probably better if you let the autoupdater do it's work...
I did push it yesterday, it's probably better if you let the autoupdater do it's work...
ARD Mediathek doesn't work: If I call http://www.ardmediathek.de/tv/sendungVerpasst in browser, forwarding to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Los Movies DE
For anyone using the los movies: I added an option to search for tv shows. Previously when searching tfor tv shows you couldn't play them (got an error), but now, if you select the "tv shows" category (just below the search button) it will work correcytly. Too bad I still don't have a solution to add a series to Favorites... Quite a...
For anyone using the los movies: I added an option to search for tv shows. Previously when searching tfor tv shows you couldn't...
For anyone using the los movies: I added an option to search for tv shows. Previously when searching tfor tv shows you couldn't...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 DAZN DE
Hello Dev Team, is there any chance to get DAZN implemented in online videos. Unfortunately I dont't have the capabilities to do it by myself but I would be very happy abaout that. Thanks Markus
Hello Dev Team, is there any chance to get DAZN implemented in online videos. Unfortunately I dont't have the capabilities to do...
Hello Dev Team, is there any chance to get DAZN implemented in online videos. Unfortunately I dont't have the capabilities to do...
Replies
Views
you're welcome :)
you're welcome :)
Hi, Automatic Updates is failing when starting Online Videos with the message "Automatic update disabled. Check your internet...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Add site to home DE
If you're using StreamedMP you can do it in its config.
If you're using StreamedMP you can do it in its config.
Blew away my MP1 config testing MP2. Came back to MP1. There was a way to "pin" a site to the home screen. I just can't seem to...
Replies
Views
The email from Amazon happens when the wrong login/submit button was automatically "pressed" by the AP plugin. When it works in German it means that there are differences in site layout. I might be able to get login working for US as well, but need to find time to check. Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk
The email from Amazon happens when the wrong login/submit button was automatically "pressed" by the AP plugin. When it works in...
Has anyone got Amazon Video to work with Online Videos? The German versions seems to work but of course everything is in German...
Replies
Views
I thought something like that, because log says: [07-02 09:36:32,932] [OnlineVideos] [DEBUG] GetWebData-GET: 'https://wdradaptiv-vh.akamaihd.net/i/medp/ondemand/de/fsk0/167/1679372/,1679372_19477163,1679372_19477162,1679372_19477165,1679372_19477167,1679372_19477166,1679372_19477164,.mp4.csmil/master.m3u8' [07-02 09:36:33,448]...
I thought something like that, because log says: [07-02 09:36:32,932] [OnlineVideos] [DEBUG] GetWebData-GET...
Hi, for me the livestream of "Das Erste" is not working I always get an Information that playing the stream is not possible I am...
Replies
Views
Unfortunately, no. You have to just wait until someone with the right skillset and interest will come along. Kodi works fine on most play-sites, but doesn't offer downloading to my knowledge, which for me is the best feature of Onlinevideos.
Unfortunately, no. You have to just wait until someone with the right skillset and interest will come along. Kodi works fine on...
Sites Swedish television networks, channels and stations: SVT Play UR Play TV4 Play Viasat/Viafree channels: TV3, TV6, TV8, TV10...
Replies
Views
Ok, thanks for the update. As far as I know, the steps described in that message in the faq should still work, and if not, perhaps it should be clarified or fixed somehow. Are you able to describe what you did, and if you got any error messages? perhaps @offbyone can say if that post is still valid? He's a native german, but one...
Ok, thanks for the update. As far as I know, the steps described in that message in the faq should still work, and if not, perhaps...
Dear all, I have a question to "online Video Plugin". I would like add some Site to this plugin. The reason is some german site...
Replies
Views
I am happy to report that after sending information or reporting it being broken which I only just found out how to view and report within the Online Videos Manage Sites GUI, there were 4 others reporting the issue dating back earlier than myself that I just noticed it has been updated (the source code?) as of the 30/03/2018, and...
I am happy to report that after sending information or reporting it being broken which I only just found out how to view and report...
Excellent plugin which I've been using for years now. I just had Re-images my computer back a month due to issues (using Acronis)...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom