Testing Area (1 Viewer)

This forum stores test builds of bugfixes and features that are currently in development and considered unstable

Development Snapshots (1 Viewer)

regular snapshots of MediaPortal 2 development
MP1 MP2 What comes in here DE
Developers: Once a developer reaches the point in development of his feature/bugfix/rework, where it can be tested by the community, he opens a thread in this forum section There he will share information about the change itself, a changelog and provide a binary or a download link to an installer Everyone can then download the...
Developers: Once a developer reaches the point in development of his feature/bugfix/rework, where it can be tested by the...
Developers: Once a developer reaches the point in development of his feature/bugfix/rework, where it can be tested by the...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I’ll try to wake my server up. I already read, that I can not wake up NAS, I need to find another solution for it.
Thanks, I’ll try to wake my server up. I already read, that I can not wake up NAS, I need to find another solution for it.
What is this? A plugin to allow MP2 Clients to wake the MP2 Server machine automatically when a client starts/resumes from standby...
Replies
Views
I have merged the changes in the first post to 2.2.1, so they will be available in the next release. I have started a new thread about improving the busy screen appearance here.
I have merged the changes in the first post to 2.2.1, so they will be available in the next release. I have started a new thread...
@Digsy @HTPCSourcer @Developers @Testers Following @Digsy 's report here, I have reworked the way the busy screen works so that...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom