Recent content by Stalk3r

  1. S

    [solved] YouTube error

    Yea I'll try get something out of it tomorrow log wise, thanks for your response :)
  2. S

    [solved] YouTube error

    Hey there, I'm having an issue that's just started happening today after many years of mostly trouble free use, when I go into the online videos plug in and select YouTube I get a pop up saying Google.Apis.Requests.RequestError The Request Cannot be completed because you have exceeded your...
  3. S

    OnlineVideos 2.9.2.0 [2026/09/21]

    seems the sort order has been fixed now?
  4. S

    OnlineVideos 2.9.2.0 [2026/09/21]

    well thats frustrating
  5. S

    OnlineVideos 2.9.2.0 [2026/09/21]

    i didnt say not fixable, i said im not sure its fixable, but i havent seen any mention of it on here as being fixed, i dont even know if anyone else has that bug etc :)
  6. S

    OnlineVideos 2.9.2.0 [2026/09/21]

    pick a different channel to sub to, his (and 1 or 2 others) has given me that exact error for a while now, i assumed its to do with some youtube partnership or something, a channel i know is doing it (they all are but its the first on my subs list) is KYRSP33DY tbh this issue is annoying yes...
  7. S

    OnlineVideos 2.9.2.0 [2026/09/21]

    Yep also having the same issue here, haven't done any software updates on the machine so I assume YouTube has changed something
Top Bottom