[0.1.2.0] Bug ID 0000482: Sorting in MyRadio not saved (1 Viewer)

M

malte71

Hello,

referring to the resolved issue nr. 0000482: sorting of radio channels has been removed in version 0.1.2.0 (see mantis bug tracker for details).

it is true that sorting radio channels (a) did not work because new order was never saved and (b) didn't make sense because in media portal channels are only sorted by name/ genre etc.

However as a passionate radio listener I would very much appreciate the possibility to sort radio channels (just like TV). In TV it is quite normal to have your channels arranged in such a way that the most popular are on top of the list and those you hardly ever watch are at the end.

Surely this is not No.1 priority but I'd be very happy if the radio sorting feature would return occasionally.

Best regards,
Malte

Maschine

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 15, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

yes, that's a feature I'm also missing! As malte71 said before this is no #1 priority, but would make the use of my radio a lot nicer :)

A solution would probably be to add an "iSort" field to the radio database like we already have in TV... But as i said I'm no C#-programmer and so I'm not able to do this :-(

Greetings
    Maschine

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom