[0.1.3pre] manual TVGuide import don't work with single days (1 Viewer)

MichaelK

Portal Pro
January 1, 2005
Kaarst, Germany
when i press f3 and then import tvguide, this only works with an tvguide.xml file. when i set to advanced multiday grab in config, i have 7 files: tvguide0.xml - tvguide6.xml. these files are not recognized when i press f3. this problem is since many versions of mp present. i know i have to use bug template, but i think it is not impotant for this problem.

Lyxalig

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2005
    Norway
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    What is this "advanced" multiday- What app are using to get your listings?

Try to grab 6 or more days "simple", if thats an option. I grab 8 days, one xml-file.

Marcusb

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2005
    Melbourne
    if you have multi day there should be an option to combine them all into the one file. I don't use that grabber, so I am not sure where it is.
    MP will only import from a single file that you specify in the config.

MichaelK

Portal Pro
    January 1, 2005
    Kaarst, Germany
    sorry guys :oops: i havemade an mistake. what i mean is the "advanced single day grab". this is an option in the mp config for use with xmltv. it is much faster because it generate 7 files at the same time. this mean it grabs the data for 7 days at the same time. when i make an scheduled task for that, or run the grabber from within the mpconfig, than the tv-database is updated with the new information. but i don't want to start mymp pc at night for updating tvguide. i have an server that runs 24h a day and update the guide at night. when i start my mp pc i copy the 7 files generated at my server (tvguide0.xml-tvguide7.xml) to my mp/xmltv directory. but when i press "update guide" in mp, it doesn't recognize these files. i hope this is now a little bit clearer for you ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom