[1.2.3] Recording & Conflicts: Lots of issues (1 Viewer)

DragonQ

Portal Pro
August 30, 2011
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I don't know if this is a series of bugs in MediaPortal 1.2.3 or a problem specific to my setup but the recording page suffers from a few problems on my machine. If I click on a programme in the EPG, it takes me to the Upcoming Episodes page with all instances of that programme over the next 10 days. Now here's where the problems begin:

- If I click on a single instance to record it, then go to another instance and press "right" to get the advanced menu, I can't set up an advanced recording schedule because it's greyed out. "Don't record" can be clicked on, even though the instance I was highlighting isn't set to record in the first place.
- If I do an advanced record it sometimes says there are conflicts when there aren't. For example, I have 2x DVB-S2 and 2x DVB-T2 tuners. If channels A & B require a DVB-S2 tuner each and channel C is on DVB-S2 but also DVB-T2, then I should be able to record all 3 channels at once (A & B on DVB-S2, C on DVB-T2). However, it tells me there's a conflict.
- If it tells me there's a conflict and I choose "skip conflicting recordings", it then brings up a box asking if I want to cancel the one conflicting recording or the entire schedule. If I choose to cancel just the one conflicting recording, nothing happens. The box disappears and I'm taken back to the Upcoming Episodes screen and no recordings have been scheduled or cancelled.
- Setting even a single instance of a programme to record can take a while, as in 5-10 seconds. Surely adding one entry to the database shouldn't take this long?

Does anyone else have these issues? Are any of them addressed in 1.3.0 Alpha?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom