1.3.0 Potential features (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Just want to let the developers know that the feature set for the next release looks awesome and of the "maybe' features the one i would like to see, and I amsure the many aussies in this forum who love the software, is

DVB/ATSC AC3 support.

Help bring High Defintion to the colonists down under :)

Taipan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    And here's another vote from "down-under" to enable HDTV and AC3 support for DVB-T cards in Media Portal. It would be fantastic to be able to watch 1080i TV and listen to it in 5.1 channel Dolby sound.

I wish I had some developer skills, 'cause I would gladly volunteer to assist - maybe I can help with the testing.... :D

Callifo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 7, 2004
    Adelaide, Australia
    Home Country
    From what Ive read the file which is causing the problem will be fixed in a new MCE2005 update soon. Cant we just 'borrow' it from there?

A

Anonymous

Dunno, but from what I have heard the New "emerald" MCE release isn't until august. Dman has been able to get graphedit to accept AC3 audio now just needs to be coded in, that was late april/early may.

A

Anonymous

Sorry all reposted this post under a topic which may actually be read by aussies and those interested in AC3 call "Ac3 audio please"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom