1.3 Final: folder.jpg in pictures is not created, section video - change number of thumbnails, DLNA? (1 Viewer)

ShaolinMonk

March 19, 2013
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,

this is my first post here.

I updated Mediaportal 1.2.2 to the current version 1.3 Final.

Now I have some questions:

1. The folder.jpg file in "pictures" section won't be created. There is no hidden file folder.jpg. I can't find any errors in log file. What can I do?
2. Is there any support for DLNA in version 1.3 final? I only find some information of the 1.2 version.
3. I have many videos made by my camera. In the Titan style the thumbnails of videos are only seen at half of the screen on the left side. In Mediaportal configuration in section gui I found the setting "preference", but the maximum thumbnails I can choose are 3 (rows) x 3 (cells). Is there a way to extend it to use the whole screen?

Mediaportal is great!

Thanks

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    2. -> No internal DLNA support.
    3. In the my Pictures section? Check the Layout if you prefer a different one (hidden menu, select layout, try the options). Otherwise you might want to switch to another skin. The 3x3 setting is I think something else - where did you find that one?

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    OK, that setting is all about generating folder.jpg with one or more thumbs, will not affect your view.

ShaolinMonk

March 19, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    1. But have you an idea, why in section "pictures" no folder.jpg will be created? Any configuration I forgot?

2. Perhaps in next version
    3. Hidden menu solved my problem, I changed the layout. Thanks

ShaolinMonk

March 19, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    1. In the log I found this warning: Your skin does not supply previewbackground.png to create folder preview thumbs!
    I use the 1.3 Final version Titan skin.
    This is not the reason that folder.jpg will not be created?

Thanks

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Possible - I am not sure about that one, that is why I did not answer (I hoped on someone else). If I have time I will checl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom