2 new plugin. DvdProfiler and play dvd from home (1 Viewer)

lar282

Portal Pro
July 11, 2004
Callifo said:
How do you get a picture next to Play DVD in home? I tried putting an image under the skins media directory as home_play dvd.png but didnt get anything.

Name it dvd.png

lar282

Portal Pro
July 11, 2004
butcherBoy said:
hi!

can't send you an e-mail. the mail comes back (mail delivery failure).

the new version works better but not as it should. i can import the file without any error message but when i take a look in mp i have 291 objects in titleview. every movie has the name 'false', the cover is correct and they have all the same description from one movie.

the performance is very bad. only listmode is usable. when i switch to symbols and try to scroll down the list, mp is very slow and sometimes a click on the spin control jumps to the movie description instead of scroll down.

send you a pm with a link for downloading my collection file.

the butcher

I still believe it your dvdprofiler version. I know they changed the xml format. Uninstall the beta and install a real one and see what happens.

//Shaggy

lar282

Portal Pro
July 11, 2004
butcherBoy said:
the version i use is an official release. no beta version! but i still have an older version. i wil give it a try.

the butcher

hmm, didn't know they released it.
I will download it and see if I can spot the difference. Probably wont happen until tomorrow night

//Lasse

lar282

Portal Pro
July 11, 2004
Plugin now supports version 2.2 and 2.3 of dvdprofiler

Download at
http://hem.passagen.se/lar282/MP/

Butcherboy I tested with your xml file and it works now. They did change alot in the xml file, but I think I got it all now.

Next release will have a REFRESH button on the skin(Hopefully)

//Shaggy

butcherBoy

Portal Pro
September 7, 2004
Germany
yes, it works! great job!

do you want to add more features to it?

some suggestions:
- add a view-by-slot-number to the 'switch view' button
- import credits from dvdprofiler and display the information like in info-view after an album search. so you can switch between overview and credits
- a search-function would be really nice

the butcher

lar282

Portal Pro
July 11, 2004
butcherBoy said:
yes, it works! great job!

do you want to add more features to it?

some suggestions:
- add a view-by-slot-number to the 'switch view' button
- import credits from dvdprofiler and display the information like in info-view after an album search. so you can switch between overview and credits
- a search-function would be really nice

the butcher

Out of my leage functions. I have really no clue how to do thoose things.
I got refresh database working now but I can't get it to refresh without restarting MP, so I dont think its gonna work without me getting help from the dev team.

//Lasse

lar282

Portal Pro
July 11, 2004
I uploaded the source code so if somebody else want to help me out fixing the screen reload thing out, I would appriciate it. I just cant get that to work.

//Lasse

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom