2 page write up about MP in the latest PC gamer! (1 Viewer)

ASiDiE

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 14, 2005
    USA
    I was at the book store and picked up the latest PC gamer. On the 3rd page or so they were talking about alternatives to MCE and had a picture of MP! On page 103... there was a 2 page article about installing and using MP. If anyone happens to get the scans of this... please post them here! It was pretty cool to open up the TOP US Games magazine to find a write up about the BEST Media center application out there :)

NLS

Portal Pro
    April 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    please somebody scan it for countries that don't have this mag easily found...

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Well - I just bought the June issue and found out that wasn't correct. Is it the July issue? I wish it wasn't a sealed DVD so I didn't have to purchase the June issue and find out it wasn't the corrrect one.

ASiDiE

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 14, 2005
    USA
    Sorry... I should have gotten the date... all I remember is it has a CD/DVD and on the bottom left corner on the DVD it has a black and white 2 demo. I guess it's the only place you can get this demo.

ASiDiE

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 14, 2005
    USA
    I almost think it's older than May... just becuase I was searching around for the black and white demo.. and that came out in March..... so it would either be a march or apr mag.... If I get some time, I will head back there and get it.

Glitch

Portal Member
    April 16, 2006
    it was about 1 or 2 issues ago
    i rember reading it but didnt bother posting it as i thort somone else will. i was in there do it yourself section. kinda came up as a suprise. sadly i dont have the mag :(

ASiDiE

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 14, 2005
    USA
    I finally figured out what Mag it was in. I was in the MAY edition of the UK PC Gamer. If anyone has this and could makes some scans for us... that would be great!

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    ASiDiE said:
    I finally figured out what Mag it was in. I was in the MAY edition of the UK PC Gamer. If anyone has this and could makes some scans for us... that would be great!

No wonder I didn't find it!

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom