2 problems (1 Viewer)

bizkit

Portal Member
July 15, 2007
Home Country
Hello all, i am in the middle of a server/MP installation. Ive put all the bits for the server on, tested the channels, all 3 cards work SWEET. Then i installed Media Portal, that went fine also. I then had to put the nightly SVN ontop, PROB 1: after install it wants to configure it starts and very quickly i get

failed to locate assembly 'bass.net, version=2.3.1.2 Culture=neutral, publickeytoken=b7566c273e6ef480' . Note that the configuration program must be executed from/reside in the media portal folder, the execution will now end

my only choice is hit OK

then i need to instal the server plugin, it starts towards the end before it finishes it says

module c:\program files\team mediaportal\mediaportal\tsreader.ax failed to register HRESULT -2147024894 contact your support personnel

then i get 3 choices
exit install, try again, continue
these 3 options dont change anything if i go into the mediaportal setup after all this i get the first error again. Ive followed the video tutorial word for word so i dont get it. Im installing P 0.2.2.0 (latest stable) and tvserver3, all straight from the homepage??

anyone come across this, got a fix, im a bit stuck ATM

Thanks in advance

bizkit

Portal Member
July 15, 2007
Home Country
dunno how yet but im past these probs working on the next part...

looks very nice BTW good job guys

bizkit

Portal Member
July 15, 2007
Home Country
cheers hakuna, i got that, im operational, just need to sort out my EPG and my blaster, its already Pi$$ing over my old myth box... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom