2 questions about My Films & AMC (1 Viewer)

vvulture

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 3, 2006
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi all...
    Just wondering if someone could answer these questions for me.

1 - Can i have one AMC database on my TVServer machine for all clients to use ? or do i need a copy on each client ?
    2 - Can i use My Films \ AMC to catalog my AVI collection ? I have all my DVD's converted to x264 on my server...

thank you.. :)

zebons

Portal Pro
    January 2, 2006
    1 - Can i have one AMC database on my TVServer machine for all clients to use ? or do i need a copy on each client ?
    No problem : put your AMC db on a shared drive and for old clients declare in the MyFilms setup the right path to the db
    2 - Can i use My Films \ AMC to catalog my AVI collection ? I have all my DVD's converted to x264 on my server...
    Il your films can be read my MP, I'll be the same with MyFilms...
    Soon a new version of amcupdater'll permit you to update your db in interactive but also in batch mode :)

vvulture

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 3, 2006
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    No problem : put your AMC db on a shared drive and for old clients declare in the MyFilms setup the right path to the db
    Il your films can be read my MP, I'll be the same with MyFilms...
    Soon a new version of amcupdater'll permit you to update your db in interactive but also in batch mode :)

Thank you for the reply.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom