4TR setup (1 Viewer)

Haraldpeter

Portal Pro
March 16, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
For me 4TR works very good, special the Recording Section is one of the reason why I install FTR. But, there are two things which i do not like:
- on my WIN7 x64 System 4TR in combination with MP TV Server a Systemboot about 4 Minutes is too long. But not enough - when Windows is complete bootet System is very slow about additional min. 5 minutes. Meanwhile E.g Firefox is not useable...
- during Live TV my CPU takes constantly 30%-45% Power on SD Channels.

This does not happend on a Mediaportal Install without 4TR (on the same Machine - Multibboot) and with MS SQL 2008 Express SP3, too.

Best Regards
Haraldpeter

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Reboot, the only time that happens for me is with a driver or LAV filter update, otherwise standby, as you have not posted system specs cannot comment if that is hardware related, even a clean boot gives me a working system in under 2 minutes with no cpu spikes.

Haraldpeter

Portal Pro
    March 16, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Reboot, the only time that happens for me is with a driver or LAV filter update, otherwise standby, as you have not posted system specs cannot comment if that is hardware related, even a clean boot gives me a working system in under 2 minutes with no cpu spikes.

I dont know where my System Specs are gone. I am Member since 2010 and System Specs are allways shown in the past ???
    :(
    Best Regards
    Haraldpeter

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi Sadly the old system specs where not re-imported into xenforo, so you need to go to your profile at the top of the page and select system specs and refill them out, bound to have changed if a long time user anyway ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom